Go on.............Show us your Monkey?

Farmer Palmer

Reaction score
Here's mine...............Its an 08 74cc Branson with around 900 miles on the clock and more fun than anything I've ever ridden..........!

Attachments

• monkey magic.jpg
    monkey magic.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 697
For the love of god!!!

Delete this thread right now! :mad:

Mrs Og's only 4'10" and things like this make her go all funny. :blast

Spank the monkey..............?

Had a good run out on the monkey again and got her up to 46.8mph which is plenty fast enough for those wee 8 inch wheels!

Attachments

• Monkey Magic 024.jpg
    Monkey Magic 024.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 614
  • Zak and The Chimp! 011.jpg
    Zak and The Chimp! 011.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 582
  • Zak and The Chimp! 004.jpg
    Zak and The Chimp! 004.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 633
  • Zak and The Chimp! 005.jpg
    Zak and The Chimp! 005.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 631
What was that Beatles lyric....? "Everybody's got something to hide except for me and my monkey"

I used to know a Weegie whose favourite expression for a big guy on a wee bike was "cowboy riding an Alsatian". You must be the ultimate expression of that on your monkey, Chris.... :D

We used to ride this round the farm, the old man bought it from The Royal Show, Stoneleigh in the '70's
175 cc, pull start, you had to feel the compression right or it would tear your arm out of its socket!!:eek:

Attachments

• Rupp.jpg
    Rupp.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 607
Modern monkey....

Attachments

• IMG_5099.jpg
    IMG_5099.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 447
Cant help but thinking how easy it must be to just jump on and nip down to tescos, run small errands or to nearby cafe...then i think do i really want to put all my biking on to do it...no. so why put biking gear on the bigger gs...😆

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yours truely making a pratt of himself messing around on the kids Z50. Needs a rebuild now they've wrecked it! One day:D

Attachments

• SNC13798rev.jpg
    SNC13798rev.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 394

Back
Top Bottom