Screen De-Lamination on BMW Nav II ~

David Nimrod

Reality you can rely on...
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
It's gotten pretty bad, and I'm looking for a new screen, with little success...

This definitely looks dodgy, their feedback isn't great, but it's a possibility :augie

Any other suggestions..? The unit is worth nothing really, but I'm sentimental :blast

I have a BMW Nav II which has died - as far as I can recall the screen was okay although has a screen protector stuck on it. No guarantees but you are welcome to it if you are ever passing or want to pay for postage.

No guarantees but you are welcome to it if you are ever passing or want to pay for postage.

That's very kind :beerjug:

I'd be more than happy to pay for postage & packing, plus the 'normal' Air Ambulance donation :thumb2

I'll PM you!

Hi David, hope you're well. Did you replace it DIY? If so, was it straightforward? I've got the same problem with delamination on my NavII and I have a screen off a 2620 that I believe works, but I'm a little nervous doing it myself. Asgoo

Yup, news please. Mine died this weekend AND the screen film thing fell off at the same time, expect they're related?

IIRC the nav I is a 2610 which are prone to de lamination. I got an exchange recon from Garmin when mine delaminates. Git a map upgrade thrown in for free too.

Not sure they still do it for 2610s still.

Back
Top Bottom