What happened to the monthly meets?

I might make a trip over depending on the weather. I'll have to leave on Tuesday morning to get there by Wednesday on the wheezy old 1150, so I may treat you to the Trumpet if the weather is nice.

So you will be leaving monday night then.........:D

It's booked

I've booked a table for 12 ... Just in case a few more want to come along

8pm on Wednesday 27

I'm aiming to there about 7.30 :thumb2

If there's still space, can I come?...

I assume that the meet is an open invite to all, but that late-cmers may struggle to get a meal (if they want one)

I assume that the meet is an open invite to all, but that late-cmers may struggle to get a meal (if they want one)

This is why I asked - only saw this yesterday and wasn't sure if there were any places left in the booking...

All welcome

I've booked a table for 12 people... Think we have 10 confirmed.... So room for more if anyone fancies it ...?

Not looking good weather ... So I might wimp out riding and get SWMBO to drive ... Plus I don't want to get the " R " wet :augie

Weather will be reet by Wednesday, maybe a little cold but reet......:beerjug: (I hope):rolleyes:

I've booked a table for 12 people... Think we have 10 confirmed.... So room for more if anyone fancies it ...?

Not looking good weather ... So I might wimp out riding and get SWMBO to drive ... Plus I don't want to get the " R " wet :augie

Great - count me in then :)

Back
Top Bottom