Point Two Air Jacket Tossers Special Offer

I ordered HiViz and black arrived:blast

Its being sorted though:)

Mine is Large Joe, have already organised a swap over with Gary :beerjug:
No prob. I will continue trying to get used to this one !

Tip : the cylinders are expensive and postage is charged. Postage is free when u buy 3. The bike shops don't seem to stock them.

My friend came off horse wearing hers and it saved her back. It's a slightly different lanyard for horse riding than the bike.

Phoned Gary this morning and ordered an XL Hi Vis jacket, and extra cylinder. Great service from Gary. Thanks to Jumpjim :thumb2

Got mine today, cracking service, demo'd twice on me, second time so it could be videod, can't upload the video but trust me, this is a good piece of kit.

I'm pleased you're all so happy with them. Hopefully save the odd rib or collarbone here and there!

The only problem is that when you get on your bike not wearing it now it feels a bit like getting in a car and not putting your seatbelt on...

Don't know if this is supposed to be made public but Gary told me that they are selling them at less than trade price for this deal, so a big thanks to Jumpjim and Arsey for arranging it. Gary briefly mentioned a heart warming story about them being involved with British Airways in a project taking seriously/terminally ill kids around the world on holidays they wouldn't otherwise have, but I'm not sure of the full details.

Hi,

Received my 2 air jackets this week, one for Mrs Monty and an equestrian one for a colleague at work. We have used airbag jackets for several years now and I hate riding without one now.

Brilliant service from Gary and great price. Thanks to Arsey and Jumpjim for arranging and sharing this. Potentially preventing serious injury to someone by making these items more accessible is a lovely gesture.

Regards,

Matt

Received my XL sized Air Vest today and it feels a really good quality bit of kit.

My chest measurement when wearing my Streetguard jacket is 54" and I would say I'm at the maximum for this size vest as there needs to be a certain sized space between the vest and body. If I gain any more pectoral muscle or my abs get any harder then it might not fit :rolleyes:

Thanks again to Jumpjim and Arsey :thumb2

I think I must be missing a part?

The instructions refer to an adjustable saddle attachment to attach between the seat and petrol tank, but I don't have one of these, I've only got the lanyard. Im guessing the lanyard remains attached to the vest by passing through the loop on the vest? Then clips onto the saddle attachment (that I don't have)?.

Heres the only part that I have...

IMG_7583_zpszv6mdndl.jpg

Received my XL sized Air Vest today and it feels a really good quality bit of kit.

My chest measurement when wearing my Streetguard jacket is 54" and I would say I'm at the maximum for this size vest as there needs to be a certain sized space between the vest and body. If I gain any more pectoral muscle or my abs get any harder then it might not fit :rolleyes:

Thanks again to Jumpjim and Arsey :thumb2

Seeing that you are at the max for the XL I just ordered one knowing I am a little slimmer :D

Looks like it may have saved me from breaking my back, back in 2013 if I had had one then!

Will also order one for the wife once her 9 broken ribs have healed (binned her Speed Triple on Monday) - definitely called closing the stable door after the horse has bolted :blast

Likewise thanks to Jumpjim and Arsey :beerjug:

The instructions refer to an adjustable saddle attachment to attach between the seat and petrol tank, but I don't have one of these, I've only got the lanyard. Im guessing the lanyard remains attached to the vest by passing through the loop on the vest? Then clips onto the saddle attachment (that I don't have)?.

IMG_7583_zpszv6mdndl.jpg

Think that is all you need - buckle end attaches to the frame and stays on the bike and you then clip/unclip the other end to the jacket when you get on/off the bike.

IMG_7583_zpszv6mdndl.jpg
Hi dude,

You attach the lanyard to the bike, using the buckle loop part, usually around a frame tube or similar. The lanyard stays on the bike and you clip it to the loop on the short connector on the vest when you get on the bike.

The equestrian version (that I also bought one of for a friend) has a short loop section you attach to the horse bridle, and the lanyard is permanently fixed to the vest. You may be reading the instructions for the equestrian one?

I don't think you are missing a bit, but maybe you have not consumed sufficient amounts of sandwiches recently to give your grey cells a boost. :)

Matt

Think that is all you need - buckle end attaches to the frame and stays on the bike and you then clip/unclip the other end to the jacket when you get on/off the bike.

Hope your right, but the instructions refer to first bolting a saddle attachment to the bike, which the lanyard attaches to.

Ive emailed Two Point but won't get a reply till Tuesday at the earliest, for now Ill strap the lanyard to the bike.

Hi dude,

You attach the lanyard to the bike, using the buckle loop part, usually around a frame tube or similar. The lanyard stays on the bike and you clip it to the loop on the short connector on the vest when you get on the bike.

The equestrian version (that I also bought one of for a friend) has a short loop section you attach to the horse bridle, and the lanyard is permanently fixed to the vest. You may be reading the instructions for the equestrian one?

I don't think you are missing a bit, but maybe you have not consumed sufficient amounts of sandwiches recently to give your grey cells a boost. :)

Matt

Thanks Matt, that makes sense :thumb

Heres the instructions referring to bolting a saddle attachment to an area near the seat/fuel tank..

IMG_7584_zps2bbgpvtd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom