Istanbul Bike Accomodation

gbags

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi,
Does anyone out there know any good bike friendly hotels or pensions in Istanbul?
I can do booking.com or Trip Advisor for a central hotel but I'd like a bikers' place for a few days, if there is one out there, just so that I can chat about routes, sights, etc.
We've just come in via Albania and Kosovo, which were great and will head north into Bulgaria and Romania after this.
I know there are back threads but I've had a quick squint and can't see anything current and we'll probably get there today.
Thanks.

Hi,
Does anyone out there know any good bike friendly hotels or pensions in Istanbul?
I can do booking.com or Trip Advisor for a central hotel but I'd like a bikers' place for a few days, if there is one out there, just so that I can chat about routes, sights, etc.
We've just come in via Albania and Kosovo, which were great and will head north into Bulgaria and Romania after this.
I know there are back threads but I've had a quick squint and can't see anything current and we'll probably get there today.
Thanks.

Check out 'One More Mile Riders - Instabul' they might be able to help you!

http://ommriders.com
:beerjug:

Thanks Micky,
I've just got in, having a beer and will chase them up.

OK, I don't know how everyone else got on but I found the Dedem Boutique Hotel on the net from a petrol station a way out.
I booking.com'd it and put central and £0-£39 in as filters. That was on Saturday night and it went down to £25 on Sunday.
It's right in the the thick of things five minutes from the Blue Mosque and I parked the bike out front. Someone's on duty all night and it's been fine.
This place is a bit tired but has AC, oh and breakfast for that. Plus, that's the price for two of us. £25 for two of us and two brekkie to boot. Came in by SatNav, piece of cake.

Back
Top Bottom