1993 Suzuki RGV250

Billd

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I could not resist this! Bought it today and picking it up next Tuesday, a real little sweetie. It is a UK registered bike, mostly original (ss brake lines and an upgraded swing arm, original swing arm included). 19,000 miles, been on SORN since 2012, motor had new pistons just prior to SORN. Has fallen over on the right side so some minor marks on the fairing, never been painted, all original decals, runs and sounds fine.

Just had to share!

Attachments

• RGV2501.jpg
    RGV2501.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 747
  • RGV2503.jpg
    RGV2503.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 684
I can smell the Castrol R and here it popping and tingling from the exhaust :thumb2

I hammered one of them from Taunton to Dorchester and back a few years ago. Ran out of fuel on the cartgate just out of Yeovil. It had averaged 18 mpg! :eek: A very addictive adrenalin rush inducing bike. :thumb2

My brothers old one that I kept in my shed for him. I used to give it a run out around my garden once in a while to make sure nothing seized and to top up the battery. :D

DSC00200.jpg

Nice looking RGV, not too sure about the 'upgraded' swingarm, just an earlier version, I'd fit the standard one back, but the banana arm does get great comments and looks.

You need to check the power valves. As they wear they move further into the cylinder and end up scoring the pistons Cheers Pete:beerjug:

Thanks for your comments and suggestions. Will put the original swing arm back on and plan on checking the power valves as suggested. I am tosser size ad that's not going to change!

Just building a shed in the back garden so all bike stuff on hold at the moment. New home for the little RGV.

Back
Top Bottom