Travel insurance

good medical/travel insurance, who ?

As part of our forthcoming trip I have sent our current insurer for personal and business travel a number of questions. Thinking there's a possibility the policy might not give us everything we might need. Instead of Google I used Tosser.com and found this thread.

I followed the link to find that Get Going Travel Insurance are not THE place to go as there website states "We're currently unable to issue new policies"

So where is the place to go for good medical/travel insurance with repatriation that covers the use of 1250 cc motorbikes in the EU plus Andorra and is kind to folk with pre-existing medieval conditions ?

TIA

As part of our forthcoming trip I have sent our current insurer for personal and business travel a number of questions. Thinking there's a possibility the policy might not give us everything we might need. Instead of Google I used Tosser.com and found this thread.

I followed the link to find that Get Going Travel Insurance are not THE place to go as there website states "We're currently unable to issue new policies"

So where is the place to go for good medical/travel insurance with repatriation that covers the use of 1250 cc motorbikes in the EU plus Andorra and is kind to folk with pre-existing medieval conditions ?

TIA

see https://www.ukgser.com/forums/showt...-check-yours?p=6104468&viewfull=1#post6104468

Back
Top Bottom