Who has the highest GS LC mileage?

Gnits

Reaction score
My 13 plate LC has its 48k service next Tuesday, has anyone else done more miles on theirs?

Impressive, I only have 16k on mine, must get out more!

Impressive! 10k on mine.

Go on then.....how's it coping with the mileage?

My 13 plate LC has its 48k service next Tuesday, has anyone else done more miles on theirs?

Very impressive Nick! :clap

I guess that means you'll be smashing through the 50k miles mark on our trip to RDGA and the Pyrenees in three weeks time!
Mine's in for the 18k in two weeks so still a baby by comparison.

Very impressive Nick! :clap

I guess that means you'll be smashing through the 50k miles mark on our trip to RDGA and the Pyrenees in three weeks time!
Mine's in for the 18k in two weeks so still a baby by comparison.

My 2013 is only 18k as well.

24k per year on a bike is huge, heck, that's twice as much as my car ever goes. Is yours dealer serviced or home? Comments on valve clearances, timing, water pump, clutch coolant, other things that needed adjustment or replacement so far?

My 2013 is only 18k as well.

24k per year on a bike is huge, heck, that's twice as much as my car ever goes. Is yours dealer serviced or home? Comments on valve clearances, timing, water pump, clutch coolant, other things that needed adjustment or replacement so far?

That's a really good question. My dealer said the rear shock was only covered up to 30k on the extended warranty - are you on your second?

It would be very interesting to hear what the future holds

How on earth has it lasted so long?:eek:

The non owners keep telling everyone how unreliable these bikes are, as they are experts :)rolleyes:), so please can you explain your secrets?:D

All dealer serviced and no real issues so far. Had the clutch basket replaced last year before I went to Turkey on it, loads of tyres obviously! Oh and one of the screws that holds the screen fell out once.

Just got back from a 13 day trip to Nordkapp and back and off to do the RDGA in a few weeks with Toddy.

Clearly I have now jinxed the whole thing now but so far it has been no bother at all, I ride it all year round so it's always dirty, perhaps they shouldn't ever be cleaned?!

Attachments

• 20150618_183651.jpg
    20150618_183651.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 2,195
Just had the 54,000 mile service this weekend.
Really should stay in more...

Back
Top Bottom