Who has the highest GS LC mileage?

Like everything, it's now you look after them, treat them well and they last a long time. Had Alfa Romeo 2 litre twin spark that covered 328K without any thing major happening, serviced when due and an eye on the oil levels, weekly.

Like everything, it's now you look after them, treat them well and they last a long time. Had Alfa Romeo 2 litre twin spark that covered 328K without any thing major happening, serviced when due and an eye on the oil levels, weekly.

Just sold my 2014 with 28K on, just starting to loosen up.

I agree as we have a 58 plate Smart fortwo on 116,000 miles and runs like a dream and feels solid has been serviced regularly....

Now up to 72,000, had one new rear suspension which only lasted about 18,000 before it packed up and I had to buy a second hand unit quick as the next day the bike was being shipped to Alaska !!!! Left hand switch gear has also been changed and the swinging arm due to crap paint !!! Centre stand was also replaced after the first month as there was no paint left on after the first 1000 mile. Had to replace the front wheel also but that was my fault !!!!
Off to Iceland later this year but I may take the 650 GS, not made my mind up yet

12 plated Triple Black with 28K ..most of it commuting to Londinium .. since retiring ..... 128 miles in 6 months :eek::eek: .... but its warming up so I shall make amends !

Had rear suspension done as it started to leak. 90k booked in for end of this month.

very easy to munch miles on.

done 4 k in a month on my brand new Rallye, nowt gone wrong yet:aidan.

Blindingly fast compared to my 05,the midrange is awesome:green gri,
going everywhere 20mph faster:eek:,
footrest clearence isnt as good as the 05 though:nenau.

'fraid not. I'm just slow at posting! It was before the trip to the Emerald Potato.

I have done 4200 miles on my Rallye in my 10 weeks of ownership. Going to have to slow down now or I'm going to have to get it serviced again

My 3 month old Rallye sport has just turned 1800 miles and I feel epic :bounce1, nothing has fallen off or broken yet, Im keeping the rust away with hourly doses of ACF 50, and the bike is kept in a air conditioned Lab, im off to Ireland :aidan on the 16th for a 2k round trip for a week Ive got my fingers crossed that it don't finish off the old girl :eek:

Massive respect to the High milers well done :beerjug:
Rob

13 plate LC on 24050 miles. Just done Scotland which was 2000 there and back!

Back
Top Bottom