Scone Scoffers Scoot off to Scotland 2015 ** Live Report **

ButtonMoon

Reaction score
This will be a day by day report of our trip to and around Scotland organised by Redrick.

Riders names & bikes to follow tomorrow but for now you can read Redrick's trip from last year:

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php/399117-Scotland-Cold-wet-and-utterly-brilliant

The format will be easy, more pictures than words, pictures will be of bikes,the riders, our meals, our beer, scones with jam, more beer and hopefully rock cakes (I love rock cakes).

Yes, sorry and pictures of Scotland. Hope you enjoy this I know I will :moped: :thumby:

Just to kick off. I'm here:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443000847.132679.jpg
And today I will be heading here:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443000900.594325.jpg
My route will be this:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443000966.673412.jpg

Sent from Space

Excellent start Kate

I shall be packing t5his afternoon and having an early night ready for the off at dark o'clock tonmorrow morning

Roadcraft rider will be having the first service on his Triple Black this afternoon and we will see you in Skipton !

Excellent start Kate

I shall be packing t5his afternoon and having an early night ready for the off at dark o'clock tonmorrow morning

Roadcraft rider will be having the first service on his Triple Black this afternoon and we will see you in Skipton !

I'm at my desk just finishing off, leaving soon as I'm all ready. What time we meeting in the morning (I know you've told me)?

I'm at my desk just finishing off, leaving soon as I'm all ready. What time we meeting in the morning (I know you've told me)?

I'm also off to Skipton this afternoon.
If you want a more interesting route you're welcome to come here (Near Matlock) and we can ride up together.
Can PM you a phone number if you want.:thumby:

I'm here in Skipton. Not a bad ride, no rain until I was 10mins away. Traffic ok until Bradford. Woolly Sheep Inn is nice and clean. There a GS in the car park not sure who's it is yet.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443028985.304927.jpg
View from my goon not the best.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443029031.308090.jpg

Sent from Space

Where's your GSA?

I'm looking forward to this one.:thumb

I met up with time&tide. We had dinner together. T&T had duck followed by sticky toffee pud, I had ribeye steak with mash & peppercorn sauce.
No photos cos we were talking & I forgot. sorry.
I took this pic however.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443038424.546218.jpg

Sent from Space

I met up with time&tide. We had dinner together. T&T had duck followed by sticky toffee pud, I had ribeye steak with mash & peppercorn sauce.
No photos cos we were talking & I forgot. sorry.
I took this pic however.
View attachment 291139

Sent from Space

Very good it was too.
Looking forward to meeting the rest of you tomorrow.

Day 1. Temp around 9c
Packed bike. Rain finally stopped, clouds are moving south but we're going north .
Will meet timeandtides for breakfast in 15 mins. Then nice quite dump before meeting Redrick and the rest of the group.

Sent from Space

Nice looking breakfast, but these one sausage, one rasher of bacon and one egg establishments really boil my piss.:rob:D

Back
Top Bottom