Scone Scoffers Scoot off to Scotland 2015 ** Live Report **

Saw a group in barney yesterday as I was passing through. Cafe at rear to where you are, beside Morrisons does good cakes & scones.

Hey mark.... I dropped on one of his pals on the A66 after we left Barnard ... problem is he had a camera in his hand and I was trying to catch Rik and co....oops ....

Well my trip ended 30 mins ago! I'm just back now ! Got tube replaced by KTM dealer, got twenty miles flat again. Got hold of the dealer, he came out to the A1M with a H/Duty tube, fitted it no charge. Tyre feck'd rode back to Essex 50-60mph got to Just outside Burnham where I live & felt the front wheel sliding, tyre still up but very soft. I think the moose finally collapsed. Busy day tomorrow buying tyres !

Sent from Space

My Ride Stats:

Fuel stops 22
litres of fuel 269.2
Total cost of fuel £308.23
Average cost/ltr £1.147
Cheapest/ltr £1.057 (Morrison's)
Dearest/ltr £1.44 (Isle of Sky)
Miles travelled 1,962 (Essex to Essex)
MPG 33.2
Average speed 41 mph
max speed 102mph (allegedly)

Other:

1 x rear tyre
1 x Front Tyre
2 x 110/100 inner tubes
1 x moose
12 x scones
3 x pints of beer :green gri

On the funometer scale: 1 being is was ok. 10 being Fuck Me I'd do that all again tomorrow. This trip was a 10/10 !!!

My Ride Stats:

Fuel stops 22
litres of fuel 269.2
Total cost of fuel £308.23
Average cost/ltr £1.147
Cheapest/ltr £1.057 (Morrison's)
Dearest/ltr £1.44 (Isle of Sky)
Miles travelled 1,962 (Essex to Essex)
MPG 33.2
Average speed 41 mph
max speed 102mph (allegedly)

Other:

1 x rear tyre
1 x Front Tyre
2 x 110/100 inner tubes
1 x moose
12 x scones
3 x pints of beer :green gri

On the funometer scale: 1 being is was ok. 10 being Fuck Me I'd do that all again tomorrow. This trip was a 10/10 !!!

I need to take issue on 2 points

only 22 fuel stops ??

And 3 pints ...............

Well my trip ended 30 mins ago! I'm just back now ! Got tube replaced by KTM dealer, got twenty miles flat again. Got hold of the dealer, he came out to the A1M with a H/Duty tube, fitted it no charge. Tyre feck'd rode back to Essex 50-60mph got to Just outside Burnham where I live & felt the front wheel sliding, tyre still up but very soft. I think the moose finally collapsed. Busy day tomorrow buying tyres !

Sent from Space

Sorry for your trouble mate, glad your home, feck me you took those tires to the limits.

It might have been 30 pints but you didn't have to resort to girly shorts like someone we know

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cracking trip guys....one thing i did learn is that a rider in front of Rik is like constipation.....its got to be passed somehow..!!!
and never buy a KTM as moon wore three pairs of furkin boots out walkin from petrol pumps to the shop to pay.......200 times....
thirdly....when Rik and Andy say they are not drinking much tonight it means we're only avin a bath full....
All in all ....top blokes and a cracking time....:beerjug:

cracking trip guys....one thing i did learn is that a rider in front of Rik is like constipation.....its got to be passed somehow..!!!
and never buy a KTM as moon wore three pairs of furkin boots out walkin from petrol pumps to the shop to pay.......200 times....
thirdly....when Rik and Andy say they are not drinking much tonight it means we're only avin a bath full....
All in all ....top blokes and a cracking time....:beerjug:

I accept all responsibility for everything but the bath full

That was Andy's fault as usual

I accept all responsibility for everything but the bath full

That was Andy's fault as usual

Hang on a minute its like comparing a GSA tank to a GS tank, i can't help it that i can hold 33 litres and you lot can't even hold 20 litres, bloody lightweights.

Sent using Tapatalk

sounds like you had a great time folks, I hoping to undertake a trip next year, from Pembrokeshire, lake district, up round lock ness, ferry across to NI giaits causeway etc then dublim, and ferry home, that's the plan anyway :)

aed8266a24a5c2dd46768ca729584682.jpg
c9da7d937922f4ac2ac15e03593dfd89.jpg
accdffc85276531c95ba09343091859f.jpg
b695a225281aeeb244ff7762f28f6f4c.jpg
e743a9bbe6311041c27e394571f23ddb.jpg

Roll on the next gathering...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, picture the scene, we are all in the bar of the Strathcarron Hotel, we all just eaten and had a couple of pints after a long days ride. The bar is full us lot, a bunch of local and an equal amount of walkers.
One of our guys gets up goes to the bar, turns to us and says

“What does this Scottish alcohol free beer taste like?”

Before anyone could say anything RedRick say in a I’m at the top of a hill talking to you on another hill voice “it’s like oral sex with your sister”

“What?” the guy at the bar says.

“It tastes the same but you know it’s wrong” Retorted Rick.

We all started pissing ourselves laughing, when I looks around at the bar the walkers were utterly disgusted and the locals couldn't figure out what was wrong about it !!

Ok, picture the scene, we are all in the bar of the Strathcarron Hotel, we all just eaten and had a couple of pints after a long days ride. The bar is full us lot, a bunch of local and an equal amount of walkers.
One of our guys gets up goes to the bar, turns to us and says

“What does this Scottish alcohol free beer taste like?”

Before anyone could say anything RedRick say in a I’m at the top of a hill talking to you on another hill voice “it’s like oral sex with your sister”

“What?” the guy at the bar says.

“It tastes the same but you know it’s wrong” Retorted Rick.

We all started pissing ourselves laughing, when I looks around at the bar the walkers were utterly disgusted and the locals couldn't figure out what was wrong about it !!

I do recall us having had one or 2 none none alcoholic beverages

Back
Top Bottom