Recommend me - novice off road tour in Morocco this Winter.

AberdeenAngus

Reaction score
Myself and a pal fancy some novice off-roading in Morocco this Winter.
Been to Morocco a few times but only on-road, so would be looking for an organised trip.
Looked on the Web but spoiled for choice and need some personal recommendations....
Probably about a week in length.

Can anyone suggest anything helpful.....

Also Peter Buitelaar at Bikershome. Peter can either accompany you on a bike or give you bikes with GPS routes preloaded for you to follow, with him following a couple of km behind in the pickup truck with a fridge of cold beer.

Both the Peters are based in Ouarzazate and can either meet you in Marrakech or you can catch the CTM bus over the mountains.

Noureddine at Loc2roues based in Marrakech also runs tours, though not sure of language skills.

Hmmm ... Might be interested in this. Give me a shout if you need extra numbers min.

+1 potentially, depending on when you're going myself and a mate are hoping to go somewhere over Easter for a week. If you need numbers to make up a tour and the dates fit I could run this by him.

John Fulton at Wildcat Tours (Bridge of Allen based) does both off road and black stuff tours check out their web site for dates or give him a call
on 07802470880

I have used Wilderness Wheels twice. Very good, lots of local knowledge. Thoroughly recommend them.
When I was looking for a company to go with, there are a few in Spain that offer Morocco, but they tend to be just in Northern Morocco. It is further to go, but the further south you go, the better the sense of adventure. I flew Easy Jet to Marrakesh then they had a taxi to pick me up.

Hello,
I have just got back from the sunny Morocco from a week guided tour. It was not the usual one you find everywhere, as included the Norther part of the country also (National Parks, beaches and Rif mountains). I took www.wheelsofmorocco.ma which is operated by European lads settled in Morocco. They tailor the tour to your needs and also offers on and off-road rides as well.

Back
Top Bottom