Episodes 1-52 of Not Dead Yet

I finished watching the final episode last night. What a journey. Hats off to you. There's no way I could do a trip like that, but you have inspired me to visit USA, and in particular, Utah. We are already planning Australia and New Zealand, although how much will be on 2 wheels, we're not sure yet and have now added America to the list and that will be by bike, as shipping to USA is easier and cheaper.

Is it feasible to do a trip like that, 2-3 months, without camping? Are there enough cheap motels close enough together that it doesn't become a test of endurance? We are (early, slightly) retired and don't really do camping, although we have looked into it. 2 up, plus camping gear seems like overload for the bike.

My one criticism of the film was, of course and already answered, the sound quality, but this is a minor quibble under the circumstances. Again, thanks for the film and the inspiration, which has earned you a beer if we ever bump into each other :beerjug:

Just watched the first few episodes. Great work, I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

Hi folks,
After four years - I finally finished putting together the last of the videos from my RTW.
Episodes 1-52 are here
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiYHvy0wpSy9a2Z74W6OcKusU4PdcKXiN

Sorry about all the messing! :)
The big fella

Well you took a day and a half of my life watching all 52 episodes, now i do not need to do the big trip as seen it all. ha ha! Well jeal, had to make do with a trip around Corsica few weeks back (first time there on my first GSA) grand wee Island,very scenic,mountainous and fab bendy roads. Bike was a joy to thrash around them. Will have to start saving for a trip much further afield.

Thanks for sharing your tour, really enjoyed it.

Just finished #52 there now. Totes emosh. Thanks for putting it together. If inspiring others was a goal you had, consider that goal achieved - plans for a European trip next year are underway.

Health & happiness to you and those you love Oisin.

Mark

I was working my way through these - but they have all just gone to 'private' on youtube:(

Shame. I’ve worked my way through them and would be up for a re-watch. Let’s hope he sees these comments and makes them public again. Great videos :)

[video]https://www.flickr.com/photos/151630195@N07/shares/pvtys9[/video]

Episode 2
[video]https://www.flickr.com/photos/151630195@N07/shares/UZxL2d[/video]

They’re still great to watch...
I'll post all the ones I downloaded from Vimeo. They were free to Download there with no restrictions some years ago.
Had stored old SATA HDD away and only just put it in a housing for my son to use as storage.
I'll post them all over next day or so.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I'll post all the ones I downloaded from Vimeo. They were free to Download there with no restrictions some years ago.
Had stored old SATA HDD away and only just put it in a housing for my son to use as storage.
I'll post them all over next day or so.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Brilliant Lea, thanks for doing that - you’re a good man :thumb

Brilliant Lea, thanks for doing that - you’re a good man :thumb

Awww. FFS don't ruin my carefully crafted evil reputation :D More to come and

Paul G has asked for the link or files. Seems like we're going to get them save here.

The videos were a goos watch but I actully enjoyed reading his ride report, posted as he went along. You better understood the despair he suffered when everything went to a crock of shit in Mongolia and how his spirites lifted with the help he received from random locals and the biker fraternity over the internet. definitely worth digging out the RR

Back
Top Bottom