New Husky 701 Enduro

Just ordered th Nomad tower with the x vision lights payed for them. Now got email saying they won't be ready for delivery for 4 weeks baaaaa .
Here's mine last weekend.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 517
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 544
Last edited:
Just ordered th Nomad tower with the x vision lights payed for them. Now got email saying they won't be ready for delivery for 4 weeks baaaaa .
Here's mine last weekend.

Love the nomad front end. Pics when you've fitted it please.

Attachments

• IMG_1611.jpg
    IMG_1611.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 607
How are you getting in with the SM

Love it,but to be honest I've not ridden it much as a,I've been away alot and b,I did a deal to trade up for the 2017 model with the newer engine but it's delayed for some reason.Should have arrived by now and a bit odd as the Enduro is available.

Spot the difference

4fddfca882144a9f722bf80a20c26896.jpg

6e3a76a5b17ac2fac3f049704d9adb21.jpg

Agreed; hooooooge chicken strips on both bikes :thumb

Andres

Quelle surprise !! Andres the riding god with the 'chicken strip' bollox yet again.

Please forgive me for not riding the fucking thing off it's egdes,but the bike only has 3 miles on the clock,it's 2 degrees out there and it was a struggle just to get my helmet on over a pile of stitches covering up a large hole in me bonce.

grinning-smiley-010.gif

Did you buy a tower to fit to it ?

Quelle surprise !! Andres the riding god with the 'chicken strip' bollox yet again.

Please forgive me for not riding the fucking thing off it's egdes,but the bike only has 3 miles on the clock,it's 2 degrees out there and it was a struggle just to get my helmet on over a pile of stitches covering up a large hole in me bonce.

grinning-smiley-010.gif

He is just in denial trying to hide his jealousy :comfort before long he will realise he has to buy a 701 :cool: and I'll be able to have a bargain once he has done with it :bounce1:bounce1

The second pic with more white.

It's the 2017 model with uprated 74bhp motor and extra balancer shaft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do they do different colour wheels as an option? I'm sure I've seen one with half the wheel blue, and half white.

Do they do different colour wheels as an option? I'm sure I've seen one with half the wheel blue, and half white.

They are supplied with yellow stickers to go on the rims but they are fiddly to fit so can't be arsed.

The 2017 model is so much better than the 2016. Much smoother and pulls like fuck !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom