New Husky 701 Enduro

Nomad towers are still not ready for delivery ,new delay no ktm 450rr screens available just waiting for next excuse ..:augie

Nomad towers are still not ready for delivery ,new delay no ktm 450rr screens available just waiting for next excuse ..:augie

They told me they were shipping ? Hmm...

Was in touch last Friday. Latest excuse is no screens from ktm checked with ktm dealers in UK screen son back order till middle of Feb ..So the wait goes on payed for my tower when they said they were readying middle of December ....so in my experience. Don't believe a word :blagblah:augie:nenau

Was in touch last Friday. Latest excuse is no screens from ktm checked with ktm dealers in UK screen son back order till middle of Feb ..So the wait goes on payed for my tower when they said they were readying middle of December ....so in my experience. Don't believe a word :blagblah:augie:nenau

Thansk for the warning. Shame, their kit looks good, but shabby practice taking money when they know they won't be posting.

Nomad tower kit arrived at last just got to fit to bike built it last night Will post some picture,s when fitted here some of tower for now 🔧🔧👍🏻

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 622
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 611
701 nomad tower

Now fitted to bike just waiting for side panels to comeback from painters..:thumb

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 623
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 629
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 697

Hi guys tower fitted and and side panel painted and fitted ..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 889
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 728
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 598
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg