AirHead Drag Bike

Wow what an amazing job Paul Cardy! Really impressive. 25 years old, airhead fan and New to this forum and wow I'm stunned with the knowledge and amazing projects on here. I've just spent past one hour on your thread learning a lot of amazing stuff.

I've always been wanting to do a dustbin faired drag racer especially when I saw the lucky cat garage sprintbeemer! Where are you planning to race this beast? Would love to come and spectate. I must also say if you dont already know, race it in Sultans of the Sprint against the sprintbeemer!

Can't wait to see the videos!

Hi Sinroja

Thanks, having viewed your website both yourself and Rahul are causing a bit of a stir so I really appreciate your kind words.

So the plan will be to take in a few of the UK NSA sprint races, my local event will be WestanZoyland near Bridgewater, I plan to also compete in a couple of the Sultans of Sprint events as well, and if I am lucky race against Sebastien on the Luck Cat.

Really looking forward to checking out all those lovely bikes and having some fun...

Hi Miles

Maybe velcro on your trousers !!!!!, lots of work gone into that build but as you say could be tricky to ride.

Took a trip out Boxing Day to a local car and bike meet in Romsey Hampshire, this is a regular Christmas get together and looked like a good excuse to take the drag bike for a airing, loads of interesting stuff but this truck was my favorite...

Hilbil%20phone%20pics%200916%20004.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Oh and the Drag Bike looking all Christmasy...

Can't find the dyno chart for the engine, have you done it yet? I'm interested in seeing how the improvements have altered the power and torque curves.

Looks like Built magazine are poping round to do a feature next week on the Drag bike...... getting excited

I somehow lost track of this thread, now caught up. Looks great and I also look forward to a video of it running and better still in combat!!!

Thanks Packer

Just been given the news that the Drag Bike is accepted to compete at the Drag Race at Montlhery on 10 / 11 June - getting really excited now....

Hi Markjackson

Just turn left at Southampton and stop before you get wet feet.........

Couldnt resist posting a few more pictures, popped the tank off and put on some BMW badges - pride of place.. i am sure MZ would understand....

She looks completely wonderful.:thumb2

The colour, style and whole vibe are really refreshing and very-very cool. All she needs now is some "Competition history"; Roll-on Summer!.:bounce1

Thanks Markjackson

So its all happening.... Built magazine are visiting Drag Racing Towers tommorow and then its off to TTS for a Dyno session on Friday with RM, hopefully video footage to record the event, fingers crossed for a dry day tommorow.

Thanks Markjackson

So its all happening.... Built magazine are visiting Drag Racing Towers tommorow and then its off to TTS for a Dyno session on Friday with RM, hopefully video footage to record the event, fingers crossed for a dry day tommorow.

Awesome!

Back
Top Bottom