AirHead Drag Bike

Managed my first race of the season at Westonzoyland last weekend we even managed to get "Petrolicious" (which is an internet lifestyle brand ) interested in what were up to and they came along to take some pictures weather was HOT so spent most of the day trying to find some shade, the usual great mix of people and even greater mix of bikes, were going back for the last round in the season with our latest purchase an 1936 ES2.....

So the Sevenoaks Bike show has just happened on Saturday - good weather some great bikes and we even came back with a trophy - Best Custom which was a nice surprise https://www.facebook.com/SevenMotoU...578929575071/2102226586710300/?type=3&theater

Went to zoyland . Chatted to Paul in the pits for a few minutes.
The bike is beautiful, fabulous preparation.
sounded awesome too, looking forward to seeing it there again.

Hi Abrasion thanks for the kind words, planning to race at the last meeting Oct 8/7th may not do both days - change of pace though taking a 1936 ES2 if I can get it ready......il get my coat.....

Nice article. Still lookin good........

Brought any silverware home yet? :D

So last post 2018 - if this was a school report not sure the marks I would get......

Thought it would be a good time to resurrect this thread with a YouTube video of the build of "Velocity Baby", its in 2 parts so part 1 has just been uploaded I have attached the link but for those that don't like clicking on links just check out "Shed Hot Customs TV" on Youtube and you may see some other videos of bikes built since.

Anyone who wants to like and subscribe is more than welcome :)

Back
Top Bottom