Ducati 2016 - being presented via livestream on their site now

I am liking this: I didn't like the 2014 Multi when i tried it and don't know if the DTV sort out the horrid low down vibes.
I will take on for a spin next week.
Over priced?
Over complex?
Weak dealer support?
Extended warranty not an option.?
Poor low end running (old model)?

But very sexy.
Anyone tried one?

Attachments

• ducati-2016-multistrada-price.jpg
    ducati-2016-multistrada-price.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 239
I am liking this: I didn't like the 2014 Multi when i tried it and don't know if the DTV sort out the horrid low down vibes.
Over priced?
Over complex?
Weak dealer support?

But very sexy.
Anyone tried one?

Having had 2 Dvt multi's the low end is super smooth like an inline4, dealer support seems ok, the frustrating issue tho is waiting for parts in the event you call upon the warranty and you will. Yep over complex with shite like keyless that's still unreliable, the dash is shared across the range and prone to scratching due to the soft clear plastic screen wipe it with a glove or paper tissue and it scratches, extended warranty is not an option, maybe via a 3rd party tho.

My relationship with the multi is a love / hate and there made of cheese.

There is only one dealer in Eire and its multi-franchise so i assume a bit stretched. True about parts, a multistrada owned by a buddy went to lunch on its own camshafts resulting in a long wait for parts.
The thought of owning a Ducati is slightly worrying but owning one of these without warranty would be a no-no.
Probably best stick with the GSA unless the test drive blows my mind.

There is only one dealer in Eire and its multi-franchise so i assume a bit stretched. True about parts, a multistrada owned by a buddy went to lunch on its own camshafts resulting in a long wait for parts.
The thought of owning a Ducati is slightly worrying but owning one of these without warranty would be a no-no.
Probably best stick with the GSA unless the test drive blows my mind.
Have they got the new Enduro model down in Ballymount??

Sent using a Jedi mind trick!

Over priced?
Over complex?
Weak dealer support?

But very sexy.
Anyone tried one?

Looks like Ducati copied Hondas NC750x

c4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom