My new Versys

Can't believe you sold me your lovely RT in the best Midnight Blue to go and buy that dog and in snot green :barf

Has your move to Shropshire addled your brain?

:thumb2 Enjoy the new bike and the new house.

Possibly because he wanted a nice handling , quick bike rather than an old barge ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tosserbollockery

Possibly because he wanted a nice handling , quick bike rather than an old barge ?

Surely looks count for something though. Must have been the last one in the shop to come away with that feckin colour. :rolleyes: Won't need the HiViz vest anymore though. :)

You cheeky bugger! Just because I've left bland and boring behind, there's no need to get jealous

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Me and the RT both looking good and what's more, we don't have to wait for darkness before we dare go out !! :D

You cheeky bugger! Just because I've left bland and boring behind, there's no need to get jealous

Ignore him !!! He's just a bit GREEN with envy !

For bland and boring read stately and imposing. Goes the distance.

I've never had the desire to have a versy, never sat on one, they do like nice and I think the green is probably the best colour if I ever went down that road

Just gone past 21,000 miles on mine now, the bike's first birthday is tomorrow.

That's some serious biking mileage. Good work!

Mine is coming up for 40,000 miles now. I'm on my second set of spark plugs and air filter, a few oil and filter changes and some shims has been all the engine has needed so far.

40,000 miles! Good going, that man 😊
I have my first bodywork damage though. Pigeon decided to fly at waist height 'across' the M11 as I was doing 90 along it a few days ago. Thought I'd got away with no damage but there is a crack in the bit of fairing that holds the left indicator.

I've got a black bike, but had to use blue duct tape as a repair. I understand that this is seen as sloppy mechanics, using a non matching colour.

2015 Versys 1000- 40,000 miles, 10 shims, 4 rear tyres, 5 front tyres, 5 oil changes, 1 set of plugs, 1 air filter, 4 fork seals, 1 chain and sprocket set, 4 screens, I pair of front brake pads, 3 washes and counting.

Back
Top Bottom