Where The Glacier Meets The Sky: Iceland GS Documentary

ShawnEdmondson

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've just finished my documentary, Where the Glacier Meets the Sky, about GSing around Iceland. It's totally free to stream online. I hope you enjoy!

https://vimeo.com/user1456563/review/145022944/1a9228c799

Experience Iceland: its impossibly beautiful landscape, the compelling power of geothermal activity, intriguing food, and the indomitable culture of the Icelandic people. In "Where the Glacier Meets the Sky” the filmmaker circumnavigates Iceland by adventure motorcycle, meeting and interviewing Icelanders to understand this mysterious island and its inhabitants. He then leaves the inhabited coastal areas behind and crosses the moon-like Highland wilderness of the interior. Learn why the Icelanders eat putrid shark, how hidden elves can move an entire highway, discover hidden pools of healing hot water, and where buried Viking treasure may be buried.
Presented by:
Biking Viking - rmc.is/en/biking-viking/
BestRest Products - bestrestproducts.com/
Klim - klim.com/
Pagnol - pagnol-moto.com/
Jerame Gray - reverbnation.com/jeramegray
For more information, contact Shawn Edmondson at rsedmo@comcast.net

Superb. A fascinating and stunningly beautiful country. Great film there.

Hey guys,

You might also enjoy this one too:

This documentary tells the story of a 5,500 mile motorcycle adventure from Seattle to the Arctic Circle and back. While traveling the back roads through British Columbia, the Yukon Territory, and Alaska, we interviewed the unique and inspiring characters we randomly met along the way. The tale of our journey is flavored with these interviews, providing a glimpse of life in the North Country. These are tales about bears, glaciers, gold, dog mushing, the Midnight Sun, and even whiskey shots garnished with a severed human toe.

Back
Top Bottom