Something for the weekend sir?

Do you need the bolt fella? I just bolted mine up with one bold and ran the cable through the other without the bolt. There was absolutely no way that light would spin.

Tell me to feck right off but it looks a little like you've solved a problem that doesn't exist .. :hide

Do you need the bolt fella? I just bolted mine up with one bold and ran the cable through the other without the bolt. There was absolutely no way that light would spin.

Tell me to feck right off but it looks a little like you've solved a problem that doesn't exist .. :hide
I know but, I couldn't leave it alone:blast

Ooh ohh:drool
Been waiting for this :D
Couldn't have come a few days ago could it:blast
I may escape to the workshop tommorrow for a few hours;)

Stick it up your Turkey's bum.... Might be useful!!!
Or is it for measuring the circumference of a German sausage?
Just my suggestions- Happy Christmas Mikey ;-)). !

That thing is a computer designed compass, probably designed on architectural Autocad if the drawings I've had to take quantities off are any guide!

Well some of you don't like my choice of speedo:confused:
Seeing it in situ may change your thoughts:p
What you can't see in the pics till its powered up is it has a built in odometer,plus warning lights for neutral,oil pressure ,and indicators:D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 946
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 968
What you can't see in the pics till its powered up is it has a built in odometer,plus warning lights for neutral,oil pressure ,and indicators:D

And there's me thinking it was an Anal Probe for cooking your turkey.....
But 200mph - isn't that a tad optimistic?!
Have to admit that really it does look pretty smart. Reminds me a bit of speedo on my old
R50. Look forward to seeing the finished bike in the flesh sometime.

I'm loving that Mike - absolutely :thumby::thumby::thumby:

I'm hoping the finished product will feature a lot of green, white and gold, leprechauns and shamrocks. :aidan

Back
Top Bottom