Something for the weekend sir?

Seasons greetings Mike :beerjug:
That wheel rebuild looks excellent, looking forward to the rest of the work. Will ring you about fitting my bike in for a little tlc after :beerjug::beer::jager: Gets back to normal next week.:thumby:

One of the more knowledgeable gents on board tells me its for twin shock BMWs .

Attachments

• 170520151677.jpg
    170520151677.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 850
  • 170520151679.jpg
    170520151679.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 899
  • 170520151681.jpg
    170520151681.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 859
  • 170520151683.jpg
    170520151683.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 851
Taste?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Yes, I suppose it is a bit small and dainty looking - perhaps it would look a bit more butch if it was powder coated black?

I think its great. I can imagine that on my (fantasy) HPN ish retro twin shock air head overlader/rally raider monster. Maybe one day i will even build it now I have a proper man garage workshop.

Front forks,I have rebuilt these with new seals ,etc,
I know there are probably better forks and brakes that could be fitted ,but I don't want to strip all of the "character" from the bike:D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 768
Got the yokes back from powder,prior to getting the coated I removed the locating pegs for the OE indicators,and got Chris to weld up the holes and machine the flanges flush.
So back in with the steering stem,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 740
Forks,forkbrace and mudguard fitted :D
I need to order some new seals for the wheel bearings and some new gaitors for the forks but for the time being I have refitted the front end to keep it from getting damaged:thumb
Looking good I recon:D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 742
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 746
Looking good Mike - can't wait to see it on Saturday :thumby::thumby:

Back
Top Bottom