Taffy Dakar 2016 is nearly here

You said I could :(

Is it 'cos he wears a uniform? I've got lots of uniforms I could wear, really, you only have to ask :)

Andres

Andres if you can match up to this the jobs yours, you strumpet. (See if you could borrow Giles truncheon whydonchya).

Attachments

• 139_e1ec0f72552c1b11594543f9b9ebeee3.jpg
    139_e1ec0f72552c1b11594543f9b9ebeee3.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 224
5 of us from n Wales now booked in. Never done it before. Looking forward to it.

2 huskies and 3 650 bm's, one of which is prone to falling over in water :D

Yep I am signed up too. Would be nice to meet some of you guys. I am the guy which is permanently picking up his black GSA and blocking the traffic😂😂

Ditto

I have entered my old green Africa Twin so should be easy to spot me , pop in and say hello :D
Me and my mate Steve did the Paddy dakar last year and it was such a hoot, we're going to do it all over again :thumb2

So far we have me on my Africa Twin ( gonna leave the gs at home )
Steve T Ickle beemer
Vader 1200 gsa
J 1200 gs

Me and Steve have a bit of a haul down, but all part of the craic eh ?

See y'all there :thumby:

What's the situation if you wanted to come up for the weekend just to spectate and camp?

There may be two or three of us from Kent interested in having a look!

There is not much to spectate as everyone is out on the Saturday and Sunday. There are no set routes as it's a navigation exercise, most places in the area are fully booked as we use other campsites too. Why not just book three places ?

Will the Welsh mob I met in the Pub at the Paddy be there ??

Fekin nutters :D

I think I was the only Scotsman watching the rugby :clap

Yes --- that game :beer::D

I'm marshalling on the Saturday but will be leading a 'gentle' trail ride on Sunday for those able to ride their bikes for two consecutive days. :D

Sadly, I've had to withdraw from the event :(

Does anybody on here want my entry? I'll leave letting the organisers know until the end of the day just in case.

Andres

Sadly, I've had to withdraw from the event :(

Does anybody on here want my entry? I'll leave letting the organisers know until the end of the day just in case.

Andres

I should have said it's going for free...........I think the tickets were £60ish?

Bump :beerjug:

Andres

They bumped my application this year Andres or I'd be having that with a beer heading your way - wrong bike unfortunately. Was a cracking weekend last year

They bumped my application this year Andres or I'd be having that with a beer heading your way - wrong bike unfortunately. Was a cracking weekend last year

Hopefully next year we'll both make it again :)

Anyway, I've just emailed the organisers so the ticket is no longer available from me but I guess they will have a ticket going now if somebody wants it and is quick.

Have fun over the weekend guys :beerjug:

Andres

Back
Top Bottom