LE Trial 2016

Zach

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if Pirelli MT43s tyres are acceptable for MCC trials events. The regs seem a bit vague and I don't want to waste time and money fitting an unacceptable tyre. Cheers Zach:beerjug:

Zach.

I'm looking for 2 new MT43's for my Montesa build so currently looking for best pricing. I have found front and rear, plus 2 tubes delivered for £139 (An e bay shop). Have you found anything better?

I would be interested to know.

Bugger, I'm in France for a week over Easter. Good luck flying the East Midlands flag, bring us back a trophy to admire please.

Bugger, I'm in France for a week over Easter. Good luck flying the East Midlands flag, bring us back a trophy to admire please.

Bill, after you see me ride off tarmac at the end of the month, you'll see what an utterly stupid comment that was. I'll be happy just finish intact.

Give over David. I believe in you. And, as you'll hopefully see in the Peak District, alongside me you're positively a riding God.

MT 43s Rear tyre £60 (Central Wheel Components) and Front £37 (tyre-leader.co.uk) Grim rider (Rob) and I have entered starting at Cirencester in the B class.

Are you doing the same Tufty - I think you did it in 2013 didn't you.

MT 43s Rear tyre £60 (Central Wheel Components) and Front £37 (tyre-leader.co.uk) Grim rider (Rob) and I have entered starting at Cirencester in the B class.

Are you doing the same Tufty - I think you did it in 2013 didn't you.

Zach, I did it in 2013 on my R80g/s and last year on my Alp.

I'm starting from Cirencester too, see you at the start.

Rob and I are stopping at the Travel lodge in Hayle overnight after the trial ( assuming we make it there!!) if you're around as well maybe we could have a beer or two.

That sounds like a plan, although my wife treats it as a mini-break and insists on having a West Country holiday.

I'm sure there'll be time for a beer.

Back
Top Bottom