Gibraltar calling

GSBaggers

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm about to go and live in Gibraltar for a few years and I'm gonna travel the from the UK on my GS. Does anyone know any GS riders who live down that way or does anyone fancy a trip down there with me. Probably leaving early May sometime.

Gary

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

Yes please, I would like a lift from Sterling if possible.

Attachments

• 2016-01-30.jpg
    2016-01-30.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 494
Rockred (Ian) will be along soon to welcome you to the rock. :thumb2. I'm regularly based around thirty five minutes away on the A7 at San Pedro de Alcantara.

Hi Gary, I moved to Gib 12 years ago, it's a great place to live and work, ( although I have retired now ) there are some great rides out. Last Thursday I was in Ronda, tomorrow Sunday I'm off to Tarifa and Medina Sidonia for lunch, the weather will be 18/20 in the shade and clear blue sky's. If you need any info just ask.

Ian

Ian, I have now been in Gib for 2 weeks. Not been out on the GS yet but how about meeting up for a coffee this long weekend somewhere. My number is 00447467103452 or just name the time and place and I'm sure I'll find it. Look forward to catching up. Gary

I'm back on June 6th and free until 16th (no family :cool:) if we want to organise the third "Andalusian Ukgsers" :beer: meet up. I'll be in a car sadly :augie

Happy to meet up for a coffee Bristolsaint. How does Sunday PM sound? Anytime between 1500 and 1700 would suit me best. Pick a place half way and ill see you there. Gary

Ian,

Are you still up for a get together ride out? I'm away in the UK this weekend but back on Tuesday. Next weekend? my Gib Mobile is 54009157 or e-mail me on gary.bagley814@mod.uk

Chat soon hopefully

Gary

Hi guys!

I'm in Huelva, I can't go at the moment to Gibraltar :( but I will an eye on the post, also, if anyone fancies a ride around Huelva/Seville... let me know!

GSBaggers and I are planning to meet somewhere between Gibraltar and Fuengirola on the weekend of 25/26th June. If anyone else fancies joining us (Luke Scott, Rockred?), they would be welcome. Date, time and location to be confirmed here as soon as GSBaggers is back in sunny Gib

GSBaggers and I are planning to meet somewhere between Gibraltar and Fuengirola on the weekend of 25/26th June. If anyone else fancies joining us (Luke Scott, Rockred?), they would be welcome. Date, time and location to be confirmed here as soon as GSBaggers is back in sunny Gib

Keep me in the loop. My wife arrives tomorrow so not sure about availability but I'll try.

Back
Top Bottom