Pictures from Tiffs latest travels

MrIFan

Reaction score
Here's the pictures, I'm sure Tiff will be along soon with a few words....

18997769-L.jpg

18997770-L.jpg

18997771-L.jpg

18997772-L.jpg

18997773-L.jpg

18997774-L.jpg

18997775-L.jpg

18997776-L.jpg

18997777-L.jpg

18997778-L.jpg

18997779-L.jpg

I thought so too - then realised there were no naturists... ;)

AndyT said:
Looks great fun - I can't think how hot it must have been with all that gear on in the mddle of the desert..!!!

That's why Tiff is seen here resting in the shade of a bush ;)

18997769-L.jpg

Unfortunately, the sidestand snak into the sand :rolleyes:

ian -

you are a hero, getting the photos posted for me - still can't suss it out.

there are a load more that I need to scan in
perhaps one day when I am not working silly hours - with all the little angels that it is my joy in life to share my working hours with and if I get called a f##king c##t one more time this week, I shall not be the calm youth worker that they are used to
:shoot:

jnrobert said:
:rose Tiff will you marry me? :love
if you're not the toothless, wrinkled one who proposed to me at the BMF last year, then I might consider it

:eek: no worries Tiff

Whatton and Masterdabber are also in need of thanks/blame for helping me out with the technical bits. Now I know how it's done watch out, I've loads of pictures I can now post without having to take all night to do it:D

Tiffany C said:
if you're not the toothless, wrinkled one who proposed to me at the BMF last year, then I might consider it

Blimey I must have been drunk....I don't remember that..:p :D :beerjug:

Tiffany C said:

This was taken a couple of years ago, but I haven't aged all that much since. Let me know if you need a few more. ;)

I'm willing to fly to Cornwall for the nuptials *

19194289-M.jpg

* subject to the pre-nuptial agreement of course - I think you'll agree its in everyone's interest

jnrobert said:
This was taken a couple of years ago, but I haven't aged all that much since. Let me know if you need a few more. ;)

I'm willing to fly to Cornwall for the nuptials *

19194289-M.jpg

I knew it - different coloured loin cloth but definitely the same bloke from the BMF

Tiffany, you're amazing.
Judging by the first couple of pictures posted above, trail riding in Hampshire with me didn't teach you anything except how to fall off without breaking your wrist.
Don't marry him, marry me.;)

Hard as Titanium Tiffanny

G'day Tiff
Don't know if you're going to read this seeing as how I am posting it so long after your completed adventures...but I just wanted to say that I think you put in a tremendous effort and you are obviously extremely mentally tough.
When things get tough it's how strong your head is, not how strong your body is, that gets you through.
When I read that you are a youth worker I thought "Ah ha, yes she must be a tough lady." Youth worker must surely be one of the most demanding jobs around.
I only found Ukgser a week ago and am having a very enjoyable time reading all of the stories here. But yours stands out.
I hope to read more about your travels in the future.
Cornwall huh? One of the best parts of Britain. I have an aunty who lives in Darite, not far from Bodmin Moor. I rode all over Cornwall back in 94 when I travelled by BMW R100 across the UK, Ireland and then over to Eastern Europe.
Again...well done mate. :clap
Laterz: Jaq.

Iain Hogg said:
Is that on the beach at Treen :confused:

:D :D :D

no...this is tiff et al on treen beach...midnight and a little inebriated as you would imagine from the company she is keeping on this pic.....

Attachments

• beach.jpg
    beach.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 1,701
Well Hello Tiff, glad to see a Cornish lass on Her ass and living it up as You so obviously do....!!!!!! Loose the stiff in the loin cloth and I might buy You coffee one dinner down in Menspants (working there at mo), I take it You teach local?????
Take care now.
:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom