Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ok tell me about your Yamaha T Max experience

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo1200ADV View Post
    Did you fit the front baffle ? My mk 4 has a pre pipe baffle and a rear baffle. Left the pre pipe baffle out and it's noisy enough, both out and it's feckin noisy . Nice though ��maybe the Euro 4 's are quieter ?
    There's no front baffle.

Sorted !!

Bit of a sod to break the spot weld !!

Sounds much better

Quote Originally Posted by Arsey View Post
    Sorted !!

Bit of a sod to break the spot weld !!

Sounds much better
    Nice , should sound fruity now , they seem to go better as well
    You Soft Southern Jessy

My Glass is half Full

Nice , should sound fruity now , they seem to go better as well
    Very fruity and feels a fair bit quicker . Gain is supposed to be 4 bhp.

Booked ferry for trip to Route Napoleon and Castellane in April . Should be fun .

You found an ex demo yet ?

Not yet . Just bought a W212 Mercedes so may have to wait. Mot booked for next week then will see
    You Soft Southern Jessy

My Glass is half Full

Got the Mk 3 T-max yesterday from Peter Hammond Motorcycles in Cirencester. A proper old-school bike dealership, none of this corporate glass showroom malarkey. I have to say they were excellent people to do business with and I would highly recommend them.

Rode the 68 miles home via A419/M4/A34 then back roads through the Meon Valley to avoid the M3/M27 snarl ups. The bike was awesome, very smooth and quick enough and superb comfort. Managed some spirited riding with overtakes on the country lanes and I absolutely love this bike. She is a keeper.

Pics in the links below:

https://www.irista.com/gallery/uqqsxvsphgb5

https://www.irista.com/gallery/uwtn0xe412ou
    ADAM

2008 R1200GSA
    2011 Yamaha Tmax

Quote Originally Posted by Pukmeister View Post
    Got the Mk 3 T-max yesterday from Peter Hammond Motorcycles in Cirencester. A proper old-school bike dealership, none of this corporate glass showroom malarkey. I have to say they were excellent people to do business with and I would highly recommend them.

Rode the 68 miles home via A419/M4/A34 then back roads through the Meon Valley to avoid the M3/M27 snarl ups. The bike was awesome, very smooth and quick enough and superb comfort. Managed some spirited riding with overtakes on the country lanes and I absolutely love this bike. She is a keeper.

Pics in the links below:

Nice !!

Quote Originally Posted by Pukmeister View Post

Pics in the links below:

Looks great in white and really good condition .

You'll ride it all year round
    You Soft Southern Jessy

My Glass is half Full

Looks great in white and really good condition .

You'll ride it all year round
    Cheers Robbo, I'd ride it upstairs to bed if I could.

I wish I'd had the balls to buy a super scoot years ago, I had no idea they were this good.

Agreed that white is a nice colour. It has a slightly scuffed side panel with a botched touch-up by a previous owner, I have new panel plus emblems on order from the Yamaha dealership for just over £100 delivered which is less hassle than repainting it myself. White pearl metallic is a bitch to get right. Other than that its like a new bike.

They even replaced the front Metzeler tyre free of charge because it was an MOT advisory at point of sale. No issues with grip or handling but I will most likely fit PR4SC come replacement time.

Arsey, that Akra pipe looks superb and I bet it sounds sweet...... out of my price league sadly otherwise I'd fit one, 4 bhp would be noticeable .
    ADAM

2008 R1200GSA
    2011 Yamaha Tmax

Forgot to say, if you want a gaucho for your Tmax the best price I found was A J Sutton. I got a Tucano Urbano gaucho for £57 plus delivery.
    ADAM

2008 R1200GSA
    2011 Yamaha Tmax

Nice pipe!!
    I've gone orange 1290 SA

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234