Morocco,Western Sahara, and Spain <£980.00 (VIDEO)

UKRodYork

Reaction score
Evening people!
I am completing the final stages to film of a trip to Western Sahara...on a budget <£980.00
VERY FEW OF the places could have been reached if it wasn't for the excellent help & advice of Mr Tim Cullis.

Here's the trailer- I hope you enjoy it...please do comment & share.

<iframe width="600" height="400" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hRL0Un7igjA?controls=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Brilliant, I liked that :thumb2

Tell me, 3:37 the sun 'rising' over the sea :nenau

Very nicely put together video,Can you flesh out a bit more of the background to it please
You travelled from York--Maroc & back on £980 ?
Mike..

Brilliant and very slick

What's with the blood Rod? tale needs to be told.

Liked the film, fancy editing!

What's with the blood Rod? tale needs to be told.

Liked the film, fancy editing!

Thanks Dean0n0...Its a tale that indeed will be told...4 stitches...and now people think I have a cleff palate...my bird pulling days are over !

Very nicely put together video,Can you flesh out a bit more of the background to it please
You travelled from York--Maroc & back on £980 ?
Mike..

Mike- it will all come out in the series...its a tale of tragedy, love and sheer stupidity at times!...

Really enjoyed that and look forward to seeing the completed edit. Thanks for sharing, gives me something to daydream about until summer ...

MORE MORE MORE !!! Super and you've just got another subscriber :thumb2
Jacal!
Thank you for subscribing, I spotted you last night.
The film is 24 episodes long or short(depending upon which way you look at it!)- all about 5 mins in length
It has taken an awful amount of time to put together as it is a collaboration of initial footage from primarily 2 riders and there has been a few rather odd moments; which I have struggled to come to terms with & recount accurately, without bias...but plenty of humour.

I'm currently trying to get 3 members of the group to do their "final piece to camera"- which will close the chapter- rather than me recounting what they are doing now.

Aim low (expectation wise) & you won't be too disappointed!

Regards
Rod

Great film. Quite inspiring actually.

Thank you- that means an awful lot to me...my aim is to show that we(well me anyway!!) are normal people with regular jobs; without pots of cash & a back up team- yet we can all have an adventure.
For me; the testing time has been the making of the film; ( I quite enjoy the planning/administration & filming aspects); I will fail if I do not inspire others to realise that
1.Morocco is a beautiful country; rich in polite, tolerant,respectful welcoming people (although if you look on the Youtube comments, perhaps I have not met the one exception to the rule...there are keyboard warriors everywhere!)...I'm particularly fond of the "ignorant jibe" ;-)...he perhaps has met me!
2.Anyone can do this type of trip...sorry ADVENTURE!...perhaps you may have to find your own circus & subsequent clowns...but it will be a memorable trip...

I just hope people forgive my humour at times...I blame my past!

Thank you!
Regards
Rod

Brilliant and very slick

keep that aim low skid!
thank you for your comment....if people who are on FaceAche are able to share (to inspire others WITH A SENSE OF HUMOUR)- I'd be grateful
Regards
Rod

Back
Top Bottom