BMW riders pushing a ton+

fezzer

Reaction score
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-35654611

So therefore BMW's are the fastest naughtiest riders.

Where a make of car was specified for the group travelling at more than 130mph, a quarter were BMW cars or motorcycles. Another 13 were either Audi, Mercedes or Ford cars, while at least three other motorcyclists were involved.

:thumby:

Hats off to the person that got a Mercedes C200 to do 155mph :bow

Was that off a cliff?:p

No surprise.

BMW car drivers have always been tw@ts.

I've noticed a shift from BMW to Audi for the aggressive mouthbreathers.
When you look in the mirror and all you can see is a twat wearing a baseball cap up your chuff, changes are high it'll be an Audi.

"The highest speed recorded was 156mph on the A1(M) in Cambridgeshire in March - more than twice the national limit.
A footballer was fined £1,400 and given a six-month ban for that offence after being stopped in his BMW M4 Coupe."

Lucky he wasn't on a bike doing that kind of speed - he'd have been locked up for 6 months minimum:augie:augie:augie

OK, I'll stick my head above the parapet !!!.
A lot of hot air is being dispensed about this, BUT. I put it you, the good people of the land of tossers , that 100+mph is not that bad nowadays. Look at the technology on the modern car/bike. Its there to make up for the 1 weak point in the vehicle. THE DRIVER/RIDER. There are a lot of folk out there which are perfectly safe at 3 figure speeds, and a lot who are dangerous at any speed.
Maybe its time to look at the speeding issue more subjectively. Taking into account extra training, experience, qualifications etc.
Incidentally, I'm thinking about situations in unrestricted speed areas, not areas such as 30 mph zones.
Obviously, I see myself as safe at any speed at any time. Using any vehicle.:D Perhaps the Govt should set up another inquiry at great expense taking forever to report nothing of significance.
Oh, alright. I'll selflessly volunteer to chair it at a big fat salary.

:hide:hide:hide:hide:hide:hide:hide:hide:hide:hide:hide

"that 100mph+ is not that bad these days".............try stepping off yo bike at that speed, but if you do make sure your taking fookin big strides, about 50 Per second should see you safe.:chickendance

Only reflective of those caught...maybe BMW drivers are just less observant of yellow cameras, or they dont have the latetst sat nav ...

Back
Top Bottom