I bet the ink isn't even dry................

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be interested in talking to the new owner... if/when they surface ;)

Well it's not on eBay any longer, maybe the new owner will sign up here and discover this thread.

It'll still be referred to as your bike, just like for the years I had the Lego bike it was still Tarka's

The bike has now been sold to another airhead and he is a member of Ukgser! So I'm sure it will be around for a while yet. Thanks to all for the lovely comments and the friendly banter, I feel right at home now. Looking forward to posting some photos on here of the 1070 if I can remember how to do it?

Well it's not on eBay any longer, maybe the new owner will sign up here and discover this thread.

It'll still be referred to as your bike, just like for the years I had the Lego bike it was still Tarka's

I hope the new owner does find UKGSER...

And yes, I miss the old GS already :blast

Florence................ I hope you turned a pretty profit. You took the gamble, and I hope it paid off.

As for the rest of the nay sayers.............. You should learn to mind your own bloody business if your not interested in buying said item.

I'm pretty sure Florence sold Florence's bike.................... Or am I missing something ?

As for community............... As long as your not trying to rip anyone off by selling rubbish on to a forum member, and a price is agreed, Then what's the issue ?

Is it true that the bike was for sale for a week before Florence made the purchase? Is it true the vendor was happy with the price?

Curious....

If the original seller is happy, why is everyone here getting their knickers in a twist?:nenau

If the original seller is happy, why is everyone here getting their knickers in a twist?:nenau

Because they're a bunch of whinging old farts who love a chance to gang up and grizzle at somebody.

I've noticed a few non airhead owners sticking their oars in on the off chance that something exciting going to happen. You never see them near the place normally...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom