I bet the ink isn't even dry................

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a free world, do as you like....................but you'll soon get to know we're a sort of community here

Great things have been organised from here, much money raised for charity and even people, down on their luck have been 'given' bikes or TV's from our donations

David is a fine sort of chap and as you've find out, we look out for others here (although he's a grown-up) - but not much goes unnoticed by this Community
Johnny, I'm not sure if you can help but my TV has just gone on the blink, if possible can it be a 4K 60" plasma??

Derbyshire? So it hasn't ended up too far away. Staffordshire, Notts and now Derbyshire.

Welcome by the way. Don't be put off by the bluster on here. Among all the bullshit spouted there's a wealth of knowledge and some decent folk.

That's your bike next to mine in Istanbul

P1020056_zps4913456b.jpg

Are you sure - I can't see no peg....?

Yes, formally looked after by "Devon" of this parish and err… Devon. :thumb2

This is it on one of my extensive 'Round the World' trips, at the furthest point .:D

12621953034_9d208291b9_c.jpg

Poppleton; It's nice, in a sort of unusually clean and ordered way, like Stepford. :D

Formally of Whitby tho, so learned my bikin' on the NY Moors. :thumb2

Cool, we will have to have a ride out, what a treat for everyone to see two lovely airheads enjoying the sunshine! When we get some??

Cool, we will have to have a ride out, what a treat for everyone to see two lovely airheads enjoying the sunshine! When we get some??

Slip over here. First 12 days of March day time temps 35-39, night time temps 20 + and this is Autumn in a temperate part of Oz. No wonder they invented beer!

I'd love to, but even getting to Old South Wales is far enough for any 'bike-time' I'm allowed. :D

David doesn't give a shit about it as he got the price he wanted for it.

What was strange for me was knowing who'd bought it and then reading his posts as if he hadn't. Not really any of my business though.

That bike came from Billh a few years back. It's always nice to follow the history of these bikes.

Mmm....
should I be outraged as well? That Nimrod fellow selling it on for more than he paid me for it....
with it's rob Farmer fettled gearbox and all.
I'll let it pass this once..

:p

Hey up guys I'm that tosser who bought the blue peg with the Gs attached to it which your getting your knickers in a twist about :) i was more than happy with the price i payed
Rod from york and joined ukgser on his recommendation but doubt after the stick you've given him he's still doing the same , he was a totally honest guy with a stronger grip than
ebeneezer scrooge on his wallet and rather large so if i was the man who called him a c-nt id be hoping not to meet him anyday soon and at the end of the day he was the man who
got out of bed stepped up to the plate and bought it rather than thinking about it good look to him i say
Bill
ps the peg is more than happy in castleton even though its missing its previous owner but you never know they could meet again and no it won't end up as a fu-kin bobber

Well here we go again, at the risk of offending everyone I'm about to offer the blue peg for sale. You all know the bike and its history the only thing that has changed is the peg. If anyone of you guys wants to buy it I will sell it at a discounted price. Bill the chap that bought the bike couldn't get along with it and has bought himself an 1150. He kindly asked if I wanted to buy it back from him and I did.
So there you have it, I will list if briefly in fsw and on eBay, it is a good bike and rides great, oh and the horn was very useful in Istanbul!! Flossy X

I bought an 1150 once but cleverly didn't sell my R100GS first. I had the 1150 for 3 years but never really got on with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom