Too many bikes

Steve V

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I know people say there is no such thing but I really need to thin things out, Bollocks photo buckets knackered

379a25da8b95b5058e8ad062af8416b2.jpg

3bcc59ac1869304ba20e8e1515a30937.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats the one I'm hoping will be left. I've never worked out a price for any of the trials bikes to be honest, The Yam has a Shirt disk conversion and the Mick Andrews inlet modification. I ride the Yam most because its so user friendly and torquey. If I had to put a price on it I'm guessing it would be around £1k

I've got three bikes to MOT in the one day.......

Each one - will take 2hr to get there and back, so the whole day taken up..............

Al

How much for the Fantic?

The frantic is a Fantic Coach, its basically a 305 with a bit of tweaking for the road. I have a trials shock and the original, the original doesn't have as much travel. I'm not aware of another in the UK, this bike come from Southern Spain, I know a guy in Holland with three who I have had parts off. Below is some info on the coach.
There were 3 versions. 305 and coach. Coach was sold in uk with the name clubman. 305 had the white orange we all love..coach came in red, blue other. Some coaches initaly were sold with drum rear wheel not disc. The coach has steel sumguard and steel seatframe, not alloy. Coach seatframes dont break and weigh 356 gramms more. The coach had no remote reservoir as standard but came with two shocks. The cheap one was not good. The more expensive one was used on the key roo and section...and gasgas of the time. The coach also had 35mm marzocchis with the same internals as the 305 but the sliders were alluminiun without magnesium and did not crack so easily. The forks weigh 300 gram more.

I'm thinking it has to be worth around £1100

What you want for the Ossa ?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

It's a 350 MAR, the frame has been powder coated. I haven't ridden it much but I was hoping to do the Beamish on it later this year. i would expect to get around £1250

Steve , not many FS1E's still with pedals...(most get "bodged" ) that one is only going up in value! (I'm sure you know that ) Dont sell it ..

Yes I know, I have had it since I was 15, I'm 53 now. I would want more than it was ever worth. It's done more miles in house moves than normal Road miles over the years 😊

What is this "too many bikes" of which you speak? Surely this condition doesn't actually exist? :eek:
Mark

Some nice bikes there Steve, can you put your ads in the For Sale section please :thumb2

Will do boss, I'll take some pics at the weekend and post in for sale.

Back
Top Bottom