INDIAN

Gordyman

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Decided to take advantage of a promotion day at 'Krazy Horse Motorcycles' (Bury St. Edmunds) yesterday, to have a look and ride their Victory and Indian bikes that I have read so much about in the press over the last couple of years. I have never been that interested in these types/style bikes (sports bikes & GSs have been my staple diet over the years), but of late, especially having read the many reviews of the Indian bikes in various magazines, my interest/curiosity has increased.

Anyway I must admit that the Indians really do look good to me and they also seem to be very well made. I particularly liked the Scout and was amazed as to how light it felt when sitting on it. All the weight is very low down. I had a couple of ride outs on various models and after getting my head around the forward position of the feet (gear changing and rear break) I was really surprised at how much I enjoyed the new experience. I also had a go on the Chief in its various guises and liked this too the Mrs especially likes the luxurious seat. The prices are high but I am impressed with the Indians. Anyone else tried them or bought one? If so I would be interested to read your views too.
Cheers :thumb2

There are a few threads in the Harley section ref Indian.

Back
Top Bottom