Halvarssons

Where are people buying their halvarssons kit from?
I'd rather not buy online. Prefer a real shop.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Motolegends have Halvarssons gear and they beat any UK price by 10% and price match any EU price.
And they offer a good coffee as well ☺

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Where are people buying their halvarssons kit from?
I'd rather not buy online. Prefer a real shop.

Got mine from Skins in Brackley, but Hideouts near Linton are probably nearer for you if there's no one in Norfolk. MCALeicester have good stocks, half a chance you'd get what you want in one trip.

Brilliant thanks. Looks like a few stockists around :)

These might be closer for you, as recommended by Bear when I asked last year....

brandedbiker.co.uk (J&B Motorcycles) have them in stock. I visited their showroom in Boston Lincs which whilst small has a lot of Halvarssons clothing. They are a great little shop and very helpful. Sadly the Prime jacket and Prince trousers didn't fit me.

Halvarssons Dealer

Shunt

Try "Branded Biker" at PE21 8EA Boston if you find their web site there's plenty of details. They have a good stock of popular stuff and the chap there is very knowledgeable can get most things not stocked quickly and post on. I've had Prime jacket gloves and jeans from them I recommend them.

Ian

Brandedbiker (J&B Motorcycles) are very good. Lots of Halvarssons kit crammed into their small shop with friendly & helpful service.

Great deals to be had on that site...... was looking at some very well priced Halvarssons undercrackers.

Sent using a Jedi mind trick!

If you go for the Halvarsson's I have a tip, wash each garment (minus back protector) in the washing machine without removing the armour, it's a fukcing nightmare to get back in and will drive you mad. I put both jacket and trousers into their own pillow case to stop any damage.

How on earth do I remove it? It’s like a n intelligence test. And I am failing badly!!

I should have read your tip before I removed the armour prior to washing. It took several goes to get it anything close to right. Prime and Prince very comfortable but wet out badly, after just under 200 miles of steady rain I had a small pond form under the jacket when I hung it over a chair in a cafe.

Back
Top Bottom