Alternative cafe to Squires

Cheers for the heads up, will have a ride out. Squires are using different ham in there ham, egg and chips and it's not as good as it was.....I'm voting with my feet (and stomach) :D

Some great roads to ride around there too, shhh, don't tell everyone though.

Cheers Dave.

Pit stop cafe Ledston Luck about 3 mile from Squires, proper little greasy spoon only open am.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Squires are using different ham in there ham, egg and chips and it's not as good as it was

crying-screaming-sobbing-guy-gif-first-world-problems.gif

Try it guys as I say, girls doing a great job there. You Leeds guys go via Elvington (York) and back roads into Howden, then clip edge of Goole onto Snaith :thumb2

We don't bother with Power Ranger squires, people sat there chatting shite about there 20 miles run to it, only time we go is in winter. Just my opinion :rob

Last but not least try the Spam sarnie at The Station cafe!!! :bounce1:clap

Might see some of you there,

TD

Popped in yesterday. Top breakfast and the place is immaculate...good call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manor Cafe in Bellerby just outside of Leyburn is pretty good.

Ha, not accounting for greasy spoons

Micky taught me everything I know about cafes and you won't see him at a 'Biker' cafe:p
Now thats odd, sure I've seen him at Squires lol

Just come back from Fimber Cafe, Sunshine, instant coffee, delicious homemade apple pie with cream and petrol heads :thumb

Mof to Sqiures tea time today. Been going nearly all winter for pie, chips and a log fire

Called in on Monday to see what it's like. Thumbs up from me.
A good sized bread cake full of sossage and black pud, good cup of coffee, £3.60. Nuff said.

Cheers Dave.

Called in today dripping wet after getting caught in a downpour. The two girls were very friendly even though my jacket left puddles on the floor. A mug of tea and a very tasty spam and egg sarny. Thumbs up from me. Warning though: closed this Thurs, Fri and Sat.

Cheers for the heads up, will have a ride out. Squires are using different ham in there ham, egg and chips and it's not as good as it was.....I'm voting with my feet (and stomach) :D

Is not up North so quaint and last century, the London GS'ers meet up once a month or so (or did, when I lived there) and this is part of the menu from the pub, not a pie nor ham egg and chips in sight ;-)

To Share
Hot garlic focaccia bread, roasted red pepper & tomato dip

Marinated olives, sun blushed tomatoes & feta, Padron peppers,
tabbouleh, beetroot houmous & tzatziki with warm flat bread

Whole Camembert baked with rosemary, garlic & white wine,
crudités, ciabatta & cranberry relish

Fish board with John Ross smoked salmon, ‘Bloody Mary’ prawns, taramasalata,
anchovies, smoked mackerel paté, king prawns, calamari, pickled veg,
roasted garlic aioli, sweet chilli dip

Cured meats, Serrano ham, chorizo, salami, beetroot houmous, artichokes,
Padron peppers, chicken & Serrano ham croquettes, olives & bread .

Back
Top Bottom