Low Rider S ?

I like the look of it, but it's utterly fucking impractical for anything other than scooting to a coffee shop for a skinny latte.

And when did motorcycling become all about being practical? Strap soft luggage on a rack, buy a pillion seat if you must or even a screen if you are worried about your hair. Practical my arse. But, but but....it doesn't even have a USB socket. Where did the soul and the passion go dammit? :ague

In fact....why not stick a fucking top box on it as well. Next stop.....the Nissan Micra showroom

These are bloody nice as well. Although being a CVO will need a small mortgage to buy no doubt.

Attachments

• Harley-Davidson-Pro-Street-Breakout.jpg
    Harley-Davidson-Pro-Street-Breakout.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 201
I wish, more like £15k but I a using my severance pay and I should have some left to live on :beerjug: last day tomorrow then a few weeks off to decide where I go from here :nenau

I like it a lot, but at the end of the day it's just a blacked out Dyna. Why not take your £15k to a local trusted Indie HD emporium with a picture of that and ask for some change. You'll get a one off bike that will turn heads :cool:

That CVO Breakout is utter gorgeousness.

I think I may spunk my pension on one when I get it in September. :D

Mine has a little plastic cover on it with an eagle on it. :D

Like my Nan's old shower cap? Although that didn't have an Eagle on it just residue from the blue rinse. :D

I like the look of it, but it's utterly fucking impractical for anything other than scooting to a coffee shop for a skinny latte.

Why ? Ok the air filter might need changing then it has the same practicality as my old Slim :nenau

Your picture has bought a little tear to my eye cos I loved my old Slim.

Don't know why I sold it but need battering on the bonce with a rubber mallet for being such a clot. :blast

no one actually has to agree with that last sentence :D

Your picture has bought a little tear to my eye cos I loved my old Slim.

Don't know why I sold it but need battering on the bonce with a rubber mallet for being such a clot. :blast

no one actually has to agree with that last sentence :D

I know why you sold it.......Because you are conditioned like most other people, one day you shall realise what is wrong with you......I look forward to that day, as much as you do I should imagine;)

I love Softail slims... Shame I'm a hardtail fat sort of a bloke

No, he sold it because he's a fuckwit....

Your new at this counselling aptitude aren't you? :nenau

Looking forward to some helpful, kind and gentle advice on my multiple failings over a few beers and a roaring fire on Saturday night... I think. :D

Your new at this counselling aptitude aren't you? :nenau

Looking forward to some helpful, kind and gentle advice on my multiple failings over a few beers and a roaring fire on Saturday night... I think. :D

There's not enough fire wood in the whole forest to complete that task....perhaps just the first instalment?

Ha you boys!

Let's all drink gin and I guarantee that there will be tears before bedtime. :D

Back
Top Bottom