Low Rider S ?

Well I picked this up Friday and first impressions are very good and before anybody starts rattling on about the price it was paid for by my previous employer after they sold out to the lowest bidder and had to pay me and 80% of my work mates severance pay, Thank you Co op ;)

Well I picked this up Friday and first impressions are very good and before anybody starts rattling on about the price it was paid for by my previous employer after they sold out to the lowest bidder and had to pay me and 80% of my work mates severance pay, Thank you Co op ;)

Well done, I hope you enjoy many miles with it.

Lovely bike. :thumb2

Did you have to order it or are they arriving as showroom stock?

Well I picked this up Friday and first impressions are very good.......

Congratulations dibdob69! I saw one for the first time in the flesh yesterday at the local dealer. It happened to be a demo and he tried to persuade me to take it out but I resisted. He started it up and I must say it sounded pretty nice stock. A Dyna with that motor should certainly run well. Looking forward to your ride report.

Lovely bike. :thumb2

Did you have to order it or are they arriving as showroom stock?

Apparently the one I got had been ordered 2 months ago and was one of the first in the country but the chap that ordered it didn't want it till June so I was given the opportunity to buy his and they ordered him another one so i got mine in 3 weeks :D.

Every dealer in the UK got one each a week or two ago then they get one more in a couple of weeks, so if you want one you order it, they build it then ship it over which take 6/8 weeks.

We pass this way but once, and that's certainly a :cool: way to pass. Have you considered blacking out the wheels ...

We pass this way but once, and that's certainly a :cool: way to pass. Have you considered blacking out the wheels ...

After reading some of the reviews before I got me hands on it I thought about having them done in gold but I quite like the Bronze colour now I've seen it in the flesh, I did the blacked out thing with the slim and fancy a bit of a change with this one.

I have a new air filter on the way something a bit less in your face but that's it for now.

....I have a new air filter on the way something a bit less in your face but that's it for now.

I'd do away with the snorkel too that's the only thing I don't care for on that bike.

Much nicer. What would you think of a nice 2 into 1?

I'm looking but because its such a new model no one lists anything for it yet, Had a chat with a V&H rep a few days ago and they haven't even seen a Low Rider S yet :( but the systems for the Wide Glide and Fat Bob look very similar to me.

I'm looking but because its such a new model no one lists anything for it yet, Had a chat with a V&H rep a few days ago and they haven't even seen a Low Rider S yet :( but the systems for the Wide Glide and Fat Bob look very similar to me.

I suppose a Dyna with the 110 would be something new. No doubt they'll have exhausts developed pretty soon, as I mentioned it sounds pretty nice stock it just appears that it may drag.

Back
Top Bottom