Low Rider S ?

I have fitted the new air cleaner, rear pegs and a double seat. Doesn't look to bad with the seat but I will use the single and fit this when the better half fancies a ride out.

I have fitted the new air cleaner, rear pegs and a double seat. Doesn't look to bad with the seat but I will use the single and fit this when the better half fancies a ride out.

That filter looks a lot better and, FWIW, I prefer the twin seat. Looking good :)

Andres

That does look a damn fine motorcycle. One of the best Harley have done for a long time IMO.

Very nice. Don't tell att but I may be in the vicinity of a Harley Emporium on Thursday so could see if they have one in stock to dribble over.

Just saying like. :D

Do it... It's far cooler then the gay glide.....( I may have spent too much time in a certain KTM dealer today.......)

Watch out Twizz, Andres is going to start pissing his knickers again. He's only just dried out after my KTM extravaganza. :D

Quick update, Had its first service in March since then I have fitted 3" bar risers, Lifted the rear shocks 1 1/2", Fitted forward controls, Fitted a Bassani Road Rage 3 Stainless system, Fitted a sissy bar and remapped the ECU.

Attachments

• 18472687_10212561876980084_455528999_o (2).jpg
    18472687_10212561876980084_455528999_o (2).jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 109
I do like that 2-1 :augie

How is the rear lift accomplished, just a plate or longer shocks ?

Back
Top Bottom