Low Rider S ?

that's the one :)

Had the slim fancy a Dyna next, I was going for a Street Bob but this was just released and with the 110 CI Screaming Eagle engine, adjustable suspension, Heavy breather etc its a no brainer and its the best colour for a Harley :)

I've been told they are special order only, it's unlikely you will see one in a showroom.... (could be bollix)

Yes very nice.

Was thinking I might get one later in the year or early next to replace the WG but then I may not. :nenau

:D

Yes they are Twizzle, You order one they build it then ship it :( I spoke to 7 dealers all but one said the end of May beginning of June but the other one had one on the water that had been cancelled and should be here around the 25th April :D

I wish, more like £15k but I a using my severance pay and I should have some left to live on :beerjug: last day tomorrow then a few weeks off to decide where I go from here :nenau

go for it.... its only money...

Don't know much about Harleys, but hate to admit it but that looks quite nice:eek: and the other one does.
A mate had an all black Harley back in the late 70's/early 80's not sure what model it was,it cost him a fortune, but it did look damn cool:cool: Unfortunately we could never go anywhere without the number plate falling off or something coming loose:blast I would hope that doesn't happen these days:augie

I really like it.

But do I like it enough to then become eligible to post in the hd section and therefore be subject to derision, abuse, cruelty, slander, ridicule, threats of violence and sexual depravity and of finally becoming a cuntard...

But I do really like the bike... it's the closest the factory have made to how I would make my own harley... apart from the vomit wheels...

I like the look of it, but it's utterly fucking impractical for anything other than scooting to a coffee shop for a skinny latte.

Nah..it'd be a hoot to loon about on....slap some Avons on it ( if it comes with the usual crap...which reminds me...does anyone need a pair of new sub 100 mile standard Harley tyres about to come off my FLHP ) sort the suspension out and grin....

Back
Top Bottom