Vitpilen 701

Deleted account 211025001

Reaction score
It's looking more and more likely that this is going into production with launch this time next year.

Personally I think it's stunning and haven't been this excited about a new bike launch in a long time (then again I do get easily excited) :bounce1

Money is being saved :)

Andres

You need to get the enduro one first :rob

Feck off :dabone

It certainly has some nice design features, the seat and rear end look particularly pretty but dont you think the wheelbase looks a bit too long ?

I think it's the angle the picture was taken at, it's hard to tell though; some more pictures below.....

My one true love is and always has been smallish bikes. I work in design so am a 'creative' darhhhhling :kissy2 and for me this pushes all the right buttons.

It's light and small. With the KTM 690 lump it'll put out good power and will no doubt be a blast to ride. But, best of all, it's been 'designed', almost like a modern version of (but much better) those Philippe Starck Aprillas.

I wonder how much they will be (probably not cheap though)?

Andres

it's like a really, really well finished hipster cafe racer.

so still a fucking hipster bike :sleep

it's like a really, really well finished hipster cafe racer.

so still a fucking hipster bike :sleep

What's wrong with that? :D

Anyway, whilst I see where you're coming from I don't agree. It's not 'retro' enough and nor does it have the same 'vibe' man............ and one crucial difference is that this looks like it'll more than deliver when it comes to performance and handling :)

Andres

The latest spy shots don't fill me with much confidence that the production bike will look like the concept.

Sent from my iPad using some of the hippy skills I learned off Andres.

If the production bike looks as good as the concept then I will be having one. Any idea on price yet?

He has probably forgotten all about and wandered off into some pink floyd hippy induced comatose state :D

Thats lovely, really nice design. Cant imagine how big the numberplate hanger and mudguard will be to ensure its just behind the rear wheel (as per regs).

RBW.

d63aefa28d691eaaf9fd08599f4f1372.jpg

My business partner got one at beginning of month, he loves it & rides it to work all the time. But it feels like sitting on a Mini-Moto to me. Silly bugger is planning to take it on our tour of the picos in October, where will he put his clean pants?

I spoke to a guy who has the first one in the country; just pulled up in the truck at the BP station on the A1 north near letchworth and strolled over to have a quick look at the bike; the finish and detail on it was quite impressive; even the wheels carry the little H logos on them ; the guy was suitably impressed with his purchase; i must say; they look very tidy.:thumb2

I just rode a 401 Svartpilen. They are on offer for £3999 right now. Was very good. Punchy, quite agile and finish looks good. I like the look of it, quite edgy and different. As i dont get time to ride much now, am tempted to get one and put it in the garage for the occasional ride. 2 year warranty and roadside and hopefully minimal costs

Back
Top Bottom