Warpspeed Advanced Motorcycle Training

Warpspeed ?? what kind of a name is that ?? Conveys the wrong message before you even start. Here is the one you want, just recently started up. Roddy is a recently retired bike instructor from Tulliallan police college, cant get better than that. !!http://www.get2grips.co.uk/

Warpspeed ?? what kind of a name is that ?? Conveys the wrong message before you even start. Here is the one you want, just recently started up. Roddy is a recently retired bike instructor from Tulliallan police college, cant get better than that. !!http://www.get2grips.co.uk/

Woah....steady with that axe, Eugene! It's not a competition and the name's all in the interpretation. Maybe, just maybe, by using that name, Chris will attract the very riders who are actually most in need of training.

Chris is a very able and skilled tutor. He was a bike cop in the Met and a ROSPA examiner. I'd spent years reckoning I couldn't learn anything more and I was just a wee bit wrong. Not a lot wrong, mind you... ;) I went to Chris because he was recommended by Coolcarbon who also used to be a bike cop back in the day and who had been to Chris for a refresher last year.

Woah....steady with that axe, Eugene! It's not a competition and the name's all in the interpretation. Maybe, just maybe, by using that name, Chris will attract the very riders who are actually most in need of training.

Chris is a very able and skilled tutor. He was a bike cop in the Met and a ROSPA examiner. I'd spent years reckoning I couldn't learn anything more and I was just a wee bit wrong. Not a lot wrong, mind you... ;) I went to Chris because he was recommended by Coolcarbon who also used to be a bike cop back in the day and who had been to Chris for a refresher last year.

Yes it is all in the interpretation Schtum I agree. MY interpretation is obviously different to yours and im not saying he isnt good.....i dont know because ive never met him. However I do know Roddy because ive worked with him on IAM stuff before in the classroom as well as on the training ground. Just my slant on the name, nothing more.

Keen pricing, shame he's so far away.

My turn soon.
I have had the pleasure of an evening of nattering with Chris about my inability to keep my eyes on the road - why would anyone want to ride around looking at a ribbon of tarmac? Especially when the road follows the bank of the hallowed river Tweed? There are fishy looking riffles and pools to gawp at, pheasants and hares and deer in the fields - did you see those ravens performing their aerobatics......?

The following day I did try to put some of the pearls of wisdom that came out in conversation into practise and I was surprised to find that I was concentrating better on my riding. Confidence was boosted.

Now to try and watch the videos from Schtum!

Unfortunately, however well meant it may be, jumping on someone else's topic to promote a rival is very bad form. It would have been far better had you started your own topic to put forward your friend and his new venture. In advertising you NEVER KNOCK THE OPPOSITION.

Unfortunately, however well meant it may be, jumping on someone else's topic to promote a rival is very bad form. It would have been far better had you started your own topic to put forward your friend and his new venture. In advertising you NEVER KNOCK THE OPPOSITION.

Well said King Rat Sir :thumb2

The art of riding is always a work of progress in terms of knowledge/skills acquisition. I don't doubt that Chris has some gems to pass on... :thumb2

edit: would sign up myself if I weren't currently skint :D

Back
Top Bottom