Serbia - this weekend

gavinbell

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Back in the Carpathians... once bitten you never l
As some of you know - I am part owner of a biker ranch in Novi Sad..... along with MrIfan and a crazy Serb....
Tomorrow is my 50th ..... and on Friday night we will have a party at the Ranch - so any tossers and their friends in the region are welcome (apart from the one who knows he isnt! ). Pig to roast - good band and debauchery...
Fancy coming - PM or post on this thread and will give more details, Ohhh will be in Beograd on Thursday night at the Chopper Cafe

Gavin :beer::jager:friday

As some of you know - I am part owner of a biker ranch in Novi Sad..... along with MrIfan and a crazy Serb....
Tomorrow is my 50th ..... and on Friday night we will have a party at the Ranch - so any tossers and their friends in the region are welcome (apart from the one who knows he isnt! ). Pig to roast - good band and debauchery...
Fancy coming - PM or post on this thread and will give more details, Ohhh will be in Beograd on Thursday night at the Chopper Cafe

Gavin :beer::jager:friday

I'll be passing through Serbia mid August and planning an overnight either in Serbia or Romania (depending on progress). Is your ranch open for business and, if so, where is it?

Back
Top Bottom