R1150GS ,a "project bike"

Frankly, it's the last time that bike will look so good.

I have a tendency to ride them without cleaning, much to the annoyance of those who know me.

I'll just have to buy new headers every couple of years!

Been out on my bike this afternoon. It is such a great bike.

Nobody told me how quick they are. I had a little moment when I frightened myself in 4th.

I love this bike. My stable is almost complete.

Just out of interest, did you get the headers on ebay, recently?

I saw a posting for a brand new set, £125. I couldn't believe my eyes. But I hesitated. 45 min later they were gone!

That bike is amazing. I think you should get your mates to teach you how to clean it

Just out of interest, did you get the headers on ebay, recently?

I saw a posting for a brand new set, £125. I couldn't believe my eyes. But I hesitated. 45 min later they were gone!

That bike is amazing. I think you should get your mates to teach you how to clean it

Sadly I paid full whack from Balderston for the headers.

Bikes are for riding not for cleaning. If I wanted to spend my time cleainin a bike, I'd get a HD. :hide

I'll wait until it's a bit sh!tty then I'll ask someone to clean it.

The sooner someone invents a BikeWash the better. :thumb2

Sadly I paid full whack from Balderston for the headers.

Bikes are for riding not for cleaning. If I wanted to spend my time cleainin a bike, I'd get a HD. :hide

I'll wait until it's a bit sh!tty then I'll ask someone to clean it.

The sooner someone invents a BikeWash the better. :thumb2
Well, that bike justifies new headers

Yes, a bike wash would be a good idea . Just get lots of photos of it now. To remind you!

That's a good idea Mr Eel. I may just clean the latest crop of flies off before I take the pictures. :thumb

Looking damned fine, now go ride it..lots :D

I recently added a GS1100 to my man shed collection but it looked nothing like that...getting prettier all the time though :rolleyes: :thumb

:augie:augie:augie :p

a great build what a lovely bike :green gri

I know, I know, and that's why I want the right money for the quality the bike is. But having been bequeathed an airhead last year, I don't have room in the garage and enough time to ride all of my bikes.

All of my bikes make me grin when I ride them, including this one, this is such a smooth bike, I will regret selling it if at some point I want to do long road trips, but my recent long trips have mostly been to ride on and off road and so this one has been relegated to Sainsbury runs and it deserves to be used more.

Back
Top Bottom