Anyone fancy an afternoon run out to Glasson Dock this Wednesday?

brut33

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Apparently it's going to be a balmy 15c up north this Wednesday. Just thought I'd go for a run, taking in Glasson Dock for a cuppa.
If anyone wants a meet up, I'll be there around 1pm stuffing my face with the usual greasy shite.:thumb2

Oh well, got there at 1pm, had a brew chatted to a couple of guys looked at a very nice Vincent and an RD400 but no one else from here as far as i could tell. No other GSs there anyway. Went for a ride around Bowland on a beautiful day trying out the Wilbers shocks that were fitted yesterday. They show up my worn out Heidenau K60s so gonna try some TKC70s soon.

Oh well, got there at 1pm, had a brew chatted to a couple of guys looked at a very nice Vincent and an RD400 but no one else from here as far as i could tell. No other GSs there anyway. Went for a ride around Bowland on a beautiful day trying out the Wilbers shocks that were fitted yesterday. They show up my worn out Heidenau K60s so gonna try some TKC70s soon.

I was working, would have joined you otherwise, passed Glasson on the way home to Knott-End at teatime.

Austin, appoligies.:blast Was there drinking tea and eating cake with the owner of the Vincent. I was on a R1200R.
Sat in the sun chewing the fat for hour on the table furthest away from the van.
Descriptions given next time.:D

Back
Top Bottom