Marches Explorer

Can those of you who have said you are entering send me an email to grim@thegrimrider.com so I definitely have your email addresses - shall need them to send out the pre-event details (including the map of landmarks!). :beerjug:

I would have taken part in the Marches Explorer but unfortunately it clashes with Paddy Tyson's Overland Show. And as we are already booked in to the Overland Show I am afraid I cannot do both events. Sorry.
Bernie
www.stahlkoffer.com

Fifteen riders, including three GSs left Morville at 8am this morning. Weather not as good as it looked like it would be at the start, but hopefully all will get back in one piece without having got too lost :D

A few dramas - two bikes dropped in the mud; one puncture; one throttle locked open; twelve made it back to the finish to find the pub in darkness as it suffered a series of power cuts. Despite that everyone commented on how much they enjoyed their ride and the chsllenge. Two riders finished with Platinum having gained at least 40 points, some achievement especially given the weather. Many thanks to all those who took part.

Back
Top Bottom