Any other Nine T's on here?

It's worth it, the standard cans sound gorgeous then, as long as you leave the electronics / servo in place all is well. Really cleans up the lines of the exhaust as well, and feels a bit more responsive low down.

I'm thinking I may switch out my Fancy Bike Thing trim rear light for Rizoma Club S combined stop/tail/signal as there are to many people with them now and I have a spare Rizoma under tray.

It's worth it, the standard cans sound gorgeous then, as long as you leave the electronics / servo in place all is well. Really cleans up the lines of the exhaust as well, and feels a bit more responsive low down.

I'm thinking I may switch out my Fancy Bike Thing trim rear light for Rizoma Club S combined stop/tail/signal as there are to many people with them now and I have a spare Rizoma under tray.

I took the whole lot off, just unplugged the servo, taped up the wires and tucked it all away. Much cleaner look and no warnings on the dash.. Jobsagoodun!!!

Just noticed this thread so thought I would show you mine

Mods: -
Motobox LED Tail/Stop light with Oberon rear indicators
Booster Plug
Bar end Mirrors
I change between BMW rear hump and custom seat with full one off seat never with rear sub frame
Carbon belt cover
Frame plugs

She is a 15 bike with 6000 miles under her belt

Attachments

• IMG_0875.JPG
    IMG_0875.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 605
  • IMG_0920.jpg
    IMG_0920.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 615
Looking for a fun bike at the moment, that will be a sunny day blast, but also take me to work if the GSA breaks down.... again :D Tested the S1000R last weekend and it blew me away, however i spotted this in Vines yesterday and the price was pretty good. Are these bikes fairly nippy? I know its no 160bhp, but having fun and shifting through the gears etc is more fun than outright speed. Will it wheelie off the throttle with a hand full? mates are riding a couple of super dukes, MT-09, and other similar litre bikes. I keep up just fine on my GSA though :D

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-20 at 10.06.31.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-05-20 at 10.06.31.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 625
I rather like the look the R nine T and could be tempted, however I quite like these too

Attachments

• 2015-Moto-Guzzi-Griso-8V-SE.jpg
    2015-Moto-Guzzi-Griso-8V-SE.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 511
I know its not quite the same as a retro bike, as its an MT-09 with a retro flare, but I'm looking forward to trying an XSR900. I had an MT-09 throughout 2014 and loved the engine!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-23 at 17.26.11.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-05-23 at 17.26.11.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 610
Thanks for the photo's. Our super efficient German susension supplier has failed to deliver the fork internals while we away.

Still Mugello was fun on the GS

I rather like the look the R nine T and could be tempted, however I quite like these too
I like these too nearly bought one in black looked great and similar to bmw boxers

Check the clearance on the seat, and the front fittings, seriously, looks great, I know 3 other people who had the same experience as me. The leather touches down on the cast subframe and one guy had the leather wear through in under two weeks use. Mine did not fit properly at the front either, they use a V shaped fork, to fit into a square section seat peg.

I had the unit garage low exhaust, the baffle was shonky, so I moved that on and went back to standard, also found out they are made by Arrow, so can be bought from them for £150 less than unit garage (The Low Exhaust I'm talking about)

Exhaust bracket is great though, but the rest of my unit garage stuff has very much been a mixed bag quality wise.

Looked great, but you can see some of the clearance problems here, it does not look that big in the picture but it was just over 20mm from the seat to the tank, I could have made new brackets but should not have to on a £400 seat.

Good luck though, the hight level exhaust is a thing of beauty, post up some pictures..

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

R Nine T

I have mine as a second bike to my GSA, completely different, and better in some ways. Always a hoot and goes like hell.

Attachments

• IMG_0074.jpg
    IMG_0074.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 476
Freedom on two wheels and never fails to bring a smile.

Back
Top Bottom