Les Tosseurs - UK GSer France meet Saturday 3rd September

3BsBiking

Reaction score
We are hosting a UKGSer meet at our place in the Haute Vienne in France on Saturday 3rd September.
Open to any UKGSer member, not just those living in France (of which there seem to be quite a few) so thought I'd post it up here.
There will be a simple evening meal, drinks and hopefully some live music (if we can find someone other than an accordion player locally!). Small fee payable to cover costs.

For anyone wishing to stay over so they can enjoy a bevvy or two, we have 4 en suite, twin rooms and a 6 man bunk room. Strictly first come, first served. Special Tosser rates of €55 for a twin room or €25 for a bed in the bunk room (ear plugs supplied :D). That includes a continental breakfast. Plenty of space for camping @ €6.
I realise it's a way in advance but some people like to make their plans. Please RSVP if you intend to come, even if not staying over as I need an idea of how many to cater for. I will post a reminder nearer the time.
FYI and route planning our nearest town is Saint Yrieix La Perche, in the Haute Vienne.

Hope to see some of you down here. :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom