Glovetacts - anyone tried them ?

ymfb

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I just read a brief article on page 20 of the latest edition (34) of ABR magazine about things you can stick on your fingers to make the use of a touch screen phone work.

http://glovetacts.com/product/glovetacts/

I have head people mention similar things before, but they only lasted a short while or were not that good, this get a good write up and I was wondering if anyone else has bought them or something similar and how did they get on.

I may just go ahead and buy some but thought it worth asking first.

I saw that article too, as particularly with thicker gloves it can be a real pain trying to use the sat nav.

Interested to hear if anyone has tried them yet.

Yup.

Work fine.

cd0d8cc94dec659033b1c448fc0e8b2d.jpg
683884c971998dfa19f975d31978a35e.jpg
2777bb4df517dafc6b4caceeaddd31f4.jpg

Ironically although I was the originator of this thread I subsequently found that my new Rukka Ceres gloves have a magic tip and so for the summer at lest Im not going to need these.

I have a Nav V and find that two pairs of BMW gloves and also a pair of Rukka gloves, all work perfectly well with the touch screen. Never been an issue

I have a Nav V and find that two pairs of BMW gloves and also a pair of Rukka gloves, all work perfectly well with the touch screen. Never been an issue

Doh !!!! That's because motorcycle sat navs are designed to work with motorcycle gloves !!! :blast

Would be bloody hard work if they didn't !!

Meanwhile,these GloveTacts are designed to work with mobile phones etc,which won't work with normal gloves !

"ADVRIDER" works as a 10% off coupon if you buy a couple of sets for $20...

Nanotips is absolute rubbish... Tried it on three separate pairs of gloves and not had it work even once at recognising a touch....

Back
Top Bottom