Motorcycle clothing dealers in the Lakes/North Lancs

newbuild100

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Folks

I will in South Cumbria at the weekend. My partner will be looking for some Goretex riding gear (trousers). Are there any decent stockists in your area ?

(someone with plenty of stock where she can try for size. Not a shop where they have just two sizes on the shelf, xxxxS and xxxxxL for instance)

Thanks all

Near-ish are RaceLeathers in Darwen and Ghostbikes in Preston. I find both to have a decent stock!

J& A Accessories in Delamere (just to the east of Chester).

Might be a bit of a slog, but they have a very large selection of clothing and were the only place that actually seemed to stock lady-specific clothing when my partner was after a Goretex 2-piece. She got a bloody good price of a lady's Rukka outfit. Worth a trip I would say

couple of decent places in preston J and S have a store there now ….Shorrocks motorcycles have a nice range of gear from all manufacturers ,,theres also Bowkers BMW new showroom and clothing dept.

The rocket in Blackburn carry lots of dainese gear, Theres also a Dedicated Dainese store in Manchester.

Not sure of any up in Kendal and above that area….

I've used Ghostbikes for mail order - great service and a very large range of gear at varying prices

There is a Dainese store in Manchester, I bought my Goretex gear from them, happy with it so far for commuting to work and prating about at weekends.

Has the Manchester store closed? Used to be on Picadilly, but I didn't see it the other day.

Back
Top Bottom