Sargent seat for GSA LC

bladerunner

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience of the Sargent seat for the GSA?
Worth the outlay?
OEM seat gets niggly before the tank is empty.
May stick with air hawk, but interested in Sargent seat (as is wife).

cheers

Got one on my gs mate, 2014 model well better than the stock seats, main thing I find is there is more room on the seat so your nuts don't get scrunched up. I have done a couple of hours only in one run but perfect to be honest.

Best money (apart from Hilltop), I’ve spent on any bike.
I was in misery on the OEM seat and have not had a single twinge on the Sargent seat. Mine was for a 2014 GSA LC which transferred straight onto my 2018 GSA Triple Black, so they have a very long potential life.
They come up very rarely, so I bought a new one, then bought one on the forum for my best mate’s birthday, and he finds it just as good.

I've got one on my GSA Liquid cooled - excellent seat but it is down to personal preference - I loaned my seat to a friend on a trip who was struggling and he gave it me back after about 1/2 an hour complaining it was like sitting on a brick. I find it good for about 250 miles in one shot then I am ready to get off and move around - this is not down to seat comfort but more to do with shoulder ache which is real bad for me ( I have already fitted risers up and back). There is a cubby hole under the seat for storage which is handy.
The only negative for me is that there is not as much of an arch in the seat base as the std seat which means I have the seat almost in contact with my autocom unit (sat on top of the ECU) it all fits but the sticker was rubbed off because the seat is in constant contact with it - I cant move the autocom under the tail unit because I have a 2 way radio system in there.

Rik

I honestly don't find any problem with my 2017 GSA Seat, easily matching the tank range for comfort, and I don't like Sargeant's because of their "Spoon" Shape, just holding you into the seat.

The Rallye single seat with plate is a comfy seat to, I just didn't like the look on a Triple Blick

I had a sergeant low seat for the gsa .found it was comfy , but actually thicker than the standard at the sides , so it pushed my legs wider at the top. So made it obsolete for the purpose i wanted it for, sold it on ,

Back
Top Bottom